• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC gal killed by roommate

LiuKang

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Woman murdered in Geylang last night. Guess which profession?

pic5.jpg

She said the fights were so intense, and there was "a lot of banging", with things "flung" around.

LiuKang

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

pic6.jpg

A tenant who lives in the same apartment said its tenants changed frequently, and was unable to give any details of his fellow tenants.

LiuKang

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

pic7.jpg

He said the original three-room unit had been subdivided into six rooms for rent on six-month leases.

LiuKang

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

pic8.jpg

The police have classified the case as murder.

LiuKang

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

yumei14e.jpg

Jiang Yumei : "Your honor, it's like this.. i had arranged for a lesbian tarma session together with Ms Zhao and my client but she stubbornly refused.

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal

To troublesome managing so many tenants especially from such dodgy backgrounds. No thanks.

Hmm...well Prop price usually 30% lower or more (if u dont care about condition which you should not) from surrounding market rate....yes, it's a risk....to mitigate the risk, typically can find a fall guy to be your "master tenant"...let him earn abit and he do all the dirty work of finding tenants, collecting rent etc

ShaoKahn

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Her roommate has to be prettier than her.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal

If she is a murder suspect i.e a violent crime, I find it strange that she not handcuffed:confused:

She is restrained to those seatbelt type things which are part of the car. Look closely.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hmmm ... i think she sells 4d at the coffeeshops there .... if i am not mistaken.:o

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, no being rude. Thought your nick said you Geylang Pimp. If you are not, then paiseh, apologies ok. :biggrin:

Yeah lah. Why you like that? Geylang pimp does not mean he is a pimp in Geylang mah. Same like mopeng, does not means your face is mopeng right? As for me...... :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Capitol

2013 - PRC woman Kim Court murder.

2012 - Murder/suicide in Summer Hotel between Bangla and Pinay.

2012 - Jurong West murder. Victim Elsie Lie had her eyeball gouged out.

2008 - Yishun murder. PRC man stabbed mother and daughter 98 times.

K. Seems like PRCs have a fair share of it.