• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC bus driver says life in Singapore is so tough he can’t even afford to fall ill

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Interviewer - Can you work overtime?

Singaporean Interviewee - I try not to because . . . . . . . and also I’m looking for 5 day job because . . . . .

Foreigner Interviewee - I am willing to do any overtime and even weekends too

Go figure

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singaporean Interviewee - I try not to because . . . . . . . and also I’m looking for 5 day job because . . . . .

Go figure

Overtime in most cases is a consequence of poor management. Overtime is a last resort and should never a 'last minute' thing.

Too bad the twits out there assume that doing overtime = hardworking and productive. :biggrin:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC that comes to Singapore are of lower stocks gene.
That's why they find working in Singapore is hard. If they are embodied with the superior Gene of Singkie, which is of hardworking, enterprising and highly educated. They won't complain that life is hard.

In fact, Singapore gave them a leg up through sheer meritocracy which they might not be even have back in china.

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
So tough why don’t fuck back to tiong land complain for fuck?

05D8C743-CF7A-4E90-976C-A16C025DA30F.gif

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he should go ask his fellow prc whore if she can afford to get sick or not?:biggrin:
If the whore can get sick mc and no need work, then sbs really ill treat you.:biggrin:

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Go figure
I help u interpret la
Sinkies are loser!
no time to OT, but got time to go GL

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bus driver talking cock. He made it sound like he had abundant options back in China?

He thinks he can get a high paying job in China? If yes, then he wouldn't have come over liao la!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hes a ceena complaining nobody will help him? Theres 80% of Han's here. Who is he kiddin?

Last edited: