• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC 2-Head Whore's Pink IC

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - S'pore PR took part in China's NDP...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Oct-3 11:52 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (7 of 19) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>22227.7 in reply to 22227.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>> 'My friends told me that I would have to cut my Chinese passport into half if I take up Singapore citizenship. I just can't bear to do that.'
This is her blue IC. But reading from the above, it's is obvious that she has been offered a pink one but told Pinky to Fark-off....
These PRs/FTs are making a mockery out of us.... actually, let me correct the statement. It's is the CLOWNISH Assloong with his open CB policy that is making a mockery out of us!
nb4z.jpg

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

R

redlightmeansgo

What to do, sinkieland wants to trade with China, so Pinkie must suck cock. Sinkies are the pawns at every turn

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore offered her the chance for better education and higher income. There was nothing wrong with her taking it. Her heart is still with her homeland China and she returned, nothing wrong with that too, in fact quite admirable by measure of traditional virtues. If there's something wrong, it's Singapore's idea of trying to buy citizens over. Republic of Singapore can't be run like Real Madrid Football Club.

counsel

Alfrescian
Loyal
One other post said she gave up S'pore citizenship and joined the Chinese Army.

This post said she is a PR and took part in China's NDP.

WHich is a bigger sin? Giving up S'pore citizenship and joined the Chinese Army.

Take part in China's NDP, no problem, next day she comes back to wait tables in some restaurant in Boat Quay or play hostess in GL :biggrin:

tomoko

Alfrescian
Loyal
TeeKee said:
the biggest sin of all is to fan hatred against other nationalities...

Actually, the biggest sin is not accepting Jesus died for you on the cross for all your sinful sins :biggrin:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
For a immigrant to integrate into a new society..it need 2n generations...immgagine this girl still study marxism in school..and her childhood upbringing n bondage cant be just changed with a blue sinkapus IC, period...
IT IS FOR OUR GABMEN TO THINK ..IF THEY CAN SO EASILY INTEGRATE THESE NEW PRC IMMIGRANTS WITH SUCH A STONG EMOTIONAL AND NATIONALISTIC TIE WITH CHINA????????
Our million dollars ministoot are just too simple minded...
most are here for convenience...get the most out of it..then next move out of sinkapus....
maybe 10 or 20 % will really sink in here for good...
to the PrC..sinkapus and the ppl here are just too naive...never go though any uprising, revolution,,hardship,,no history and coherent culture and nationlism...
sinkapus must retain, protect..treasure those citizens or PR who has contribute their lifetime to built up the nation n has their roots deeply sank here...our gabmen is experimenting a very bold mass importation plans..WHICH MAY HAVE DIRE CONSEQUENCE SOON......

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Which is the biggest SIN? The biggest SIN is that SG goverment know that F.Ts are here to take SG for a ride and yet allow them to take the benfit and advantages. That is the BIGGEST SIN OF ALL.:oIo:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
<TABLE id=msgUN border=0 cellSpacing=3 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD id=msgUNsubj vAlign=top>
icon.aspx
Coffeeshop Chit Chat - S'pore PR took part in China's NDP...</TD><TD id=msgunetc noWrap align=right>
icon.aspx
Subscribe </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE class=msgtable cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="96%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=msg vAlign=top><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgbfr1 width="1%"> </TD><TD><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0><TBODY><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgF width="1%" noWrap align=right>From: </TD><TD class=msgFname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR>
icon.aspx
</NOBR> </TD><TD class=msgDate width="30%" noWrap align=right>Oct-3 11:52 pm </TD></TR><TR class=msghead><TD class=msgT height=20 width="1%" noWrap align=right>To: </TD><TD class=msgTname width="68%" noWrap>kojakbt22 <NOBR> </NOBR></TD><TD class=msgNum noWrap align=right> (7 of 19) </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgleft rowSpan=4 width="1%"> </TD><TD class=wintiny noWrap align=right>22227.7 in reply to 22227.1 </TD></TR><TR><TD height=8></TD></TR><TR><TD class=msgtxt>> 'My friends told me that I would have to cut my Chinese passport into half if I take up Singapore citizenship. I just can't bear to do that.'
This is her blue IC. But reading from the above, it's is obvious that she has been offered a pink one but told Pinky to Fark-off....
These PRs/FTs are making a mockery out of us.... actually, let me correct the statement. It's is the CLOWNISH Assloong with his open CB policy that is making a mockery out of us!
nb4z.jpg

I really dont understand what the fuss is all about.

Makapa cant get the girl or this kind of girl and so he decided to flame her and the rest of you, been ignorant or stupid or whatever, joined in.

sigh..................

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
nb4z.jpg

To be frank, Singaporeans think too highly of themselves.
Even a Chinese will not want to associate with Singaporeans. :biggrin:
I know how that Chinese feel. I too feel ashamed of Singkie behaviours

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
we are not a nation yet..only 40+ years...also with diverse cultures..and now with huge importation of ppl of other culture n socio-political backgrounds..
of course..we have the best brains in the gabmen..they sure know the many impacts...but for a political goal...all your grouses and uneasiness will be ignored..period
politics is about doing what the majority thinks is good ..at the compromise or sacrifice [tolerable level..] of the minority..period.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
I really dont understand what the fuss is all about.

Makapa cant get the girl or this kind of girl and so he decided to flame her and the rest of you, been ignorant or stupid or whatever, joined in.

sigh..................

Still don't understand what the fuss is all about?

Clear your eyes as your nick says....The supposedly ex-PRC told Pinky to fuck off!
:biggrin:

eQuipment

Alfrescian
Loyal
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
icon.aspx
nb4z.jpg

her name is (YUAN 元 x 2) PRC currency leh. if she come to sinkieland, she have to change to KUAI 块 x 2. so she think to herself, stay in communist land is better.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fun Guy
Samster Join Date: Aug 2008
My Reputation:Points: 77 / Power: 1

Re: PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi to all Bros

Bro JJjumper
Bro, I have not mentioned which bank she work in and from what I know not all banks in Spore (Local and Foreign) required english speaking staff.

Local bank do required english speaking staff but that does not mean all are able to. For example (Pantry lady, Cleaner and etc....)

Foreign bank do required english speaking staff at the frontline but how about those at the backend. Those junior staff or lower ranking at the backend may not need to.

No offence to you bro....

Bro DL2UHI
Bro, what you have stated in your post is very true and well said. I can speak, sing and even scold in chinese or dialect but when I come to reading or writing, I am a total BLUR king.

Bro kefuso
Bro, I guess you may have misheard or there are some miscommunication between you and her. She has never told anyone that she is working in a factory. What she has told me is she is rushing some work at her colleague house and need to be handed over the next day. She say she is still very new working there and that why she need to go over to her colleague house to finish her work.

Bro there are many levels in the bank and she maybe a small little fly over there. She may not understand what you have know. There are many frontline staff at our local bank and when ask some question, they always tell us to wait and will ask their senior to talk to us.

I hope I am right bro. No offence to you............

Bro Cunnosieur
Bro, what you have posted up is a profile of a manager and a senior officer position. I have only stated that she work in the bank as a exec.

An exec. could mean = admin, clerk, trainee staff or some backend staff.

No offence to you bro........

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome...k-exec-15.html

images

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC Bank Exec

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Happen to be at waterloo street doing some bank transaction yesterday lunch time, was told by the counter staff to wait for 15min to half an hour. Went out for a quick puff and saw this gal leaning on my car talking on her phone. The moment she lift up her head, I was WOW..... Not bad leh. She smile back and say sorrie, I told her to carry on leaning in a joking way. We chatted awhile and got to know that she just arrived 3 weeks ago working at the Bank which I just went. So I try to date her out for a drink and she say OK (My Lucky Day).

Pick her up after her work at 5.30pm and we went downtown for dinner. I was trying my best to test water (NO LUCK). We headed to Boat Quay for a drink after dinner and I told myself this time DIE DIE also must ask. All of a sudden, she burst into tear (ALCOHOL EFFECT), saying she misses her parent. I try to console her and told her not to think so much. Time passes and we are now more open up, I pop up the question to her:

Me: Why dun you try to earn more money while you are in SG?
She: How to?
Me: Do part time lor.
She: What is part time?
Me: Must I go into detail, then you can understand.
(Slient for a while) and (Burst into laughter)
She: How much am I worth in your eye.
Me: Hard to say, depends on how good are you.
She: How much do you want to give me, if I say OK to you.
Me: 150 lor (Man Ego).
She: If I am good to you, you give me more is it?
Me: Let see how good are you.
Me: How???
She: Can try. Is it now?
Me: Now lor. If not when?
She: Where?
Me: I bring you there.

10.45pm we check into a hotel at chinatown and the rest is story.....

Name: Txxx Xxxx
Look: 7.5 (Young office exec look)
Stats: 34B / 24 / 34 (I think so)
BBBJ: Yes for me
FJ: 9 (good moaning)
Painting: Yes for me
CIM: No
AR: No
AJ: No
Attitude: Very anticipating
Damage: 150 / 1shot
Overall: Good
RTF: Yes for sure (Bonking a Pretty Bank Exec)

images

180px-Bankofchina-sg.JPG