• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pray tell what Foreign Influence???

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Isn't all these claims heresay?
I read that LKY was paranoid. So any claims he made are suspect.

I know that LKY profited & made $$$$ providing the Yankees with munitions & other supplies.

Sounds like you are the paranoid one. As you said it yourself, you read that Ah Gong was paranoid. You don't have any proof.

Singapore profited and made $$$ providing munitions to the Yankees during the Vietnam war. What's wrong with making more money? Many sinkies had jobs producing munitions for the yankee war machine. Those jobs paid for their subsidized HDB flats, put food on the table and put their kids through NUS.

Its a return to bogeyman politics. His father did that with the threat of communism long past after the threat was gone. Goh had Marxist Conspiracy. Wonder who he is going to identify as his bogeyman - honestly I cannot think of one he can use without being ridiculed and laughed at.

We are facing threats from Russia and China still. Chinkland is illegally muscling its way into the south china sea with its fictitious claims.

And now that we've severed trading ties with North Korea, fat kim has casus beli to launch a nuclear strike on us. It's high time we either go nuclear ourselves or arm ourselves with the best Iron Dome or THAAD missile defence system that money can buy.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sounds like you are the paranoid one. As you said it yourself, you read that Ah Gong was paranoid. You don't have any proof.

Singapore profited and made $$$ providing munitions to the Yankees during the Vietnam war. What's wrong with making more money? Many sinkies had jobs producing munitions for the yankee war machine. Those jobs paid for their subsidized HDB flats, put food on the table and put their kids through NUS.

I got the impression from people who knew LKY. I think it was from Said Zahari. He also jailed people who didn't agree with his views. He called them communists, Marxists, Chinese chauvinists,...

Nothing wrong with making money but LKY was supposed to be an honest civil servant & shouldn't be making a profit from his famiLee business. I have never ever seen proof that he shared the $$$ he made with the "lesser mortals" I.e. Taxpayers. Isn't this one of the reasons why LKY was rumoured to be worth billions?

If he isn't worth all that $$$$..$$$, why did they abolish the estate taxes?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I got the impression from people who knew LKY. I think it was from Said Zahari. He also jailed people who didn't agree with his views. He called them communists, Marxists, Chinese chauvinists,...

Nothing wrong with making money but LKY was supposed to be an honest civil servant & shouldn't be making a profit from his famiLee business. I have never ever seen proof that he shared the $$$ he made with the "lesser mortals" I.e. Taxpayers. Isn't this one of the reasons why LKY was rumoured to be worth billions?

If he isn't worth all that $$$$..$$$, why did they abolish the estate taxes?

People who disagreed with Ah Gong were not only communists. They were drunks and wife beaters too. Don't you agree that such people deserved to be put away?

JBJ wasn't put away. He was free to peddle his fiction books on the streets.

Estate taxes are nothing but an invasion of privacy into the estates of sinkies. If every towkay or successful civil servant's family was asked to account for their entire estate for taxes, it may take each family 33 years to gather the data. Abolition of that stupid law helped prevent capital flight from Singapore, especially when the patriarch or matriarch is about the kick the bucket.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign influence is when someone offer you a job as an intrpretator to bad mouth your friends, neighbors, people of your same skin n color maybe.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Foreign influence is when someone offer you a job as an intrpretator to bad mouth your friends, neighbors, people of your same skin n color maybe.

redwire-singapore-sr-nathan-japanese.jpg