• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prank or not, one word to describe it...Poor Upbringing

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
You've probably had a deprived childhood. This has been happening in school since time immemorial. You're the one who needs a life.

Happened only for those students who needs to get a life and a proper family upbringing. I have the most well-rounded education locally and overseas and all of my classmates do not participate in such activities. Most of us have done very well in life now. So, who needs a life, let history be the judge.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just having fun lah...

So many ways to have fun and they picked this way. If they enjoyed it, then they do need a life seriously. Subconsciously, it reflects poor upbringing.

If this is fun, then bukkake is their next choice of recreation.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkies seriously need to loosen up.

Exactly! What these students are engaging in is their way of loosening up because their family upbringing lacks the means for them to loosen up.

Why don't they tie up their teachers and pour shit on them. That would be "fun".

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be one of those kana tied up before and cannot get over it. so agitated over such a small incident.

niigata

Alfrescian
Loyal
not so wild after all liao loh .. at least there is no exposure of not-to-be-exposed parts.. they let bdae put on extra shorts !

dominion

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly! What these students are engaging in is their way of loosening up because their family upbringing lacks the means for them to loosen up.

Why don't they tie up their teachers and pour shit on them. That would be "fun".

pity your childhood :biggrin:

it might be childish of them, but surely these are just young students having some fun... people who are so quick to pass a judgment on them, get a life yourselves la

sammyboi

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, we tie my friend up infront of my car bonnet...drove at 100 along orchard rd and E_BRake....fell off the road and everyone laughed...just birthday ragging...nothging much

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
you must be one of those kana tied up before and cannot get over it. so agitated over such a small incident.

...so you know that someone who gets tied up may not get over it. Is this the sort of fun you enjoy having? Why don't we tie you up and shit on you? You like? Don't talk so much. If you like, we can do it to satisfy your idea of fun. :biggrin:

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal

it might be childish of them, but surely these are just young students having some fun... people who are so quick to pass a judgment on them, get a life yourselves la

One sentence to describe it. Poor upbringing whether you like it or not.
Go get a life please.

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
...so you know that someone who gets tied up may not get over it. Is this the sort of fun you enjoy having? Why don't we tie you up and shit on you? You like? Don't talk so much. If you like, we can do it to satisfy your idea of fun. :biggrin:

HEHEHE

you loh, so work up for what such a small thing make a big mole out of it. in fact what they have done is nothing compared to what i have heard and have done before. in fact this is happening in almost every boy schools.

of course you are crossing the line if you are playing with shit.if my bday kana tied up and the one who actually really shit on me. he has to get prepared to be hugged by me when i am untied. of course, i will gladly shit back on him when its his turn

:biggrin:

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal

yah loh, when we tied up where got such thing as to let you take care of your modesty. LOL

however when we do that its among guys no girls involved.

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
true, we tie my friend up infront of my car bonnet...drove at 100 along orchard rd and E_BRake....fell off the road and everyone laughed...just birthday ragging...nothging much

wah that sounds dangerous. ebrake at 100 kmph with someone tied to bonnet?

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
HEHEHE

you loh, so work up for what such a small thing make a big mole out of it. in fact what they have done is nothing compared to what i have heard and have done before. in fact this is happening in almost every boy schools.

of course you are crossing the line if you are playing with shit.if my bday kana tied up and the one who actually really shit on me. he has to get prepared to be hugged by me when i am untied. of course, i will gladly shit back on him when its his turn

:biggrin:

You actually think I am a saint? I have been so around that I can teach many an idea what real fun is. And I mean REAL FUN. Wearing school uniform and engaging in ragging of fellow classmates, while is happening in some, but not most schools, is nothing to be proud of. It shows a lack of decency and self-respect and definitely shows poor family upbringing.

Where do we draw the line on ragging? Pour shit not allowed? Must each receive the same treatment? Like if you get poured shit, you want to have the right to pour shit on someone else too? You are so naive to believe that it is merely childish fun. Like I say, why don't we tie you up upside down and humiliate you, then video tape it and upload to Youtube. It's fun, right?

Shall we do it?

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
i dun mind if you can tied me up KEKEKE. but be prepared to get tied instead for i am more experienced. honestly i believe you are one of those boring guys with boring fun who cannot take jokes. i bet your kind of fun will makes me fall asleep.

things i ever said before i have already done it if you had not realised. and of course someone else have already done it to me. wait for you to do it? cows already come home.

in my time no such thing as youtube only got camera. LOL we did take pic of it MUAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA. that brings back memory. honestly i will not be surprise, if youtube was there, my friend will post it. to be honest i don't mind for its all in good fun.

seeing on youtube that such culture is still being practiced is encouraging.

Last edited:

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
like? playing PS3?

bet people of your kind never join any outdoor camps and get yourself dirty.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
Uproar over prank clip <!--10 min-->
Netizens say she was bullied but principal claims girl told teacher it was all in fun <!-- headline one : start --> <!-- headline one : end --> <!-- Author --> <!-- show image if available --> <table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"> <tbody><tr></tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr> </tr> <tr><td colspan="2" class="padlrt8 georgia11 darkgrey bold">By Amelia Tan </td></tr> <tr valign="bottom"> <td width="330">
ST_IMAGES_P1BLURBS14-ZZQ.jpg

</td> <td width="10">
c.gif
</td> <td valign="bottom">
c.gif

The prank comes to an end when a teacher steps in. -- PHOTOS: STOMP
</td></tr> <tr><td>
viewMorePhotos.gif
View more photos
c.gif

</td></tr> </tbody></table> <!-- START OF : div id="storytext"--> A VIDEO posted online of an 18-year-old junior college student tied to a chin-up bar and having birthday cake smeared on her face has caused an uproar. The video, originally uploaded on video sharing website YouTube two months ago, has since been taken down. But a copy of it was sent to The Straits Times' interactive portal Stomp yesterday and was uploaded, drawing a firestorm of comments.

<table valign="top" align="left" width="200"> <tbody><tr><td class="padr8"> <!-- Vodcast --> <table> <tbody><tr><td> VIDEO
</td></tr> <tr><td>
<table align="left"><tbody><tr><td> </td></tr></tbody></table> JC birthday gone bad
(0:57)​
</td> </tr> </tbody></table> <!-- Background Story --> </td></tr> </tbody></table> Many Stomp users said the Anglo-Chinese Junior College student was being bullied and humiliated by her friends. But students who witnessed the incident, as well as the school's administration, said the prank was done in good fun.
In the clip, the teen was dragged by a group of other girls and tied to the chin-up bar and force-fed cake. The prank ended when a teacher stepped in.
Stomp users said the girl was clearly not having fun. She was screaming and at times looked like she was crying. Others asked why witnesses to the incident failed to intervene earlier, and said the video reflected badly on the school.
Principal Kelvyna Chan, referring to the outrage expressed over the prank, said the video had been wrongly interpreted as a case of bullying when it was a birthday celebration between good friends, 'as seen by the laughter shared by the birthday girl and her friends'.
She also said the girl at the centre of the prank had assured the teacher who stopped it that it was all in fun.
Mrs Chan added: 'Although the activity was done in good humour, the college has counselled the students involved on the possible hazards of such activities and told them that there were more appropriate ways to show friendship among peers.'
One of the girl's classmates, declining to be named, described her as 'outgoing and fun' and that she had agreed to the 'ragging'.
He said: 'I think this was fine because she was okay with her friends having fun. But it depends on your personal preference. It would be wrong to force someone to be part of something he or she does not want to be involved in.'
Read also:
Ragging in SCDF - Punishment should be severe and transparent

Did the victim complained? Was she a willing participant?

It would appear then that the 'willing victim' could be the kind that has a fetish for masochistic bondage while the perpetrators 'satisfy' the role of the sadistic torturers