• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prams and Escalators...An Accident Waiting to Happen...

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just don't understand lots of parents these days..
If you wanna push a pram with your little ones in there, use the lift.

I go on the MRT and see all these irresponsible parents having their little ones in there when using the escalators.

One day, some kid will be tumbling down and serious injury result.

Smrt also not interested to enforce ... sigh ...

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Is there any regulations prohibiting the usage of prams on escalators?

Aren't the toddlers and/or infants supposed to be secured in the prams using the safety buckles?

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any regulations prohibiting the usage of prams on escalators?

Aren't the toddlers and/or infants supposed to be secured in the prams using the safety buckles?

for your info...

redwire-singapore-mrt-no-poop-sign-4.jpg

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
redwire-singapore-mrt-no-poop-sign-4.jpg

Alamak! never realize shitting also prohibited

(Do they mean shitting on escalator prohibited?)

CloneHunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone who shit while riding an escalator must be crazy...in 30 seconds or less all the shit must come out or else how to get off the escalator...:biggrin:

Last edited:

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I just don't understand lots of parents these days..
If you wanna push a pram with your little ones in there, use the lift.

I go on the MRT and see all these irresponsible parents having their little ones in there when using the escalators.

One day, some kid will be tumbling down and serious injury result.

Smrt also not interested to enforce ... sigh ...

Some parents are simply irresponsible.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These are nothing.....so far accidents never happen....unless the escalators malfunction.

What is shocking is that everywhere you go, in shopping centres, hospitals, mrts, cross the roads, whatever, so many are looking at their mobile phones and some playing games and smsing and whatever.....while on the escalators.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he requires his patients to clear their bowels before inserting a scope. for me as a nightsoil collector, i deep dive into the shit. :o

All the night soil collectors have given up their RED NRIC & exchanged for the Permanent Resident Card of the other side already.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not my kids, so not my problem. :cool:

The only annoying thing is kids still being pushed on the pram long after they have already learnt how to walk. :rolleyes: