• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Praise the napkin !!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
image.jpg

Does it make sense to you christians ? :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, oh, Punisher!! The fragrance inside will tranquilize your anxieties. Come here my son!! Mmmwuuhahaaaa!!!!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you keep on telling ppl here you are gay ? Whahahhah

Wuuhahaaaa, please....I'm straight! Not interested in u, low life illiterate form. U make me puke, huahahaaaaaaaa!
Stop seducing people here, faggot...go look for your dog! Wuuhahaaaaa!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuuhahaaaa, please....I'm straight! Not interested in u, low life illiterate form. U make me puke, huahahaaaaaaaa!
Stop seducing people here, faggot...go look for your dog! Wuuhahaaaaa!

Whahhaha check your own post #2 .. If you not gay why ask me go to your pubic jungle :wink: . Only gay do that :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whahhaha check your own post #2 .. If you not gay why ask me go to your pubic jungle :wink: . Only gay do that :wink:

Wuhahaaaaa!!!! U r real stupid beyond hope. Bet u r still waiting for your 1st time.....u r..........a virgin old n ugly faggot?????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody do it to chill...., ooh,oh....I know........u get poked but not the other way round, aaahhhhhh.............that confirm u r an OLD VIRGIN LOW LIFE GAY STILL WAITING AT THE BAR FOR YOUR 1ST TIME, WUHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW EVERYBODY KNOW WHY U R HERE!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaa!!!! U r real stupid beyond hope. Bet u r still waiting for your 1st time.....u r..........a virgin old n ugly faggot?????? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everybody do it to chill...., ooh,oh....I know........u get poked but not the other way round, aaahhhhhh.............that confirm u r an OLD VIRGIN LOW LIFE GAY STILL WAITING AT THE BAR FOR YOUR 1ST TIME, WUHAHAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOW EVERYBODY KNOW WHY U R HERE!!!!!

Your nick tell its all ALWAYS banged by 1600 gays per night :wink: you are really lau ah gua :wink: don't tell ppl you are being fucked because you want to chill leh :wink: I feel Paiseh for you leh :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your nick tell its all ALWAYS banged by 1600 gays per night :wink: you are really lau ah gua :wink: don't tell ppl you are being fucked because you want to chill leh :wink: I feel Paiseh for you leh :wink:

Wuhahaaaaaa, I pity u. U don't enjoy the fragrance....u GET ENTERED so u can never find out what u r missing, too far away, wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO......so be STILL WAITING TO GET ENTERED, WUHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! Like your whole family did.

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaaa, I pity u. U don't enjoy the fragrance....u GET ENTERED so u can never find out what u r missing, too far away, wuhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO......so be STILL WAITING TO GET ENTERED, WUHAHAAAAAAAA!!!! Like your whole family did.

Do not pity me because You thought i smell your lau bu chow cheeby ..before she meet me she already washed her cheeby until very clean no smell . You mean you enjoyed your mother chow cheeby smell ? Did your religion headman also get to smell her chow cheeby ? Whahahhaha .. Wow paiang machiam smell like 1600 dead rats sia !!! Whahhahaha :wink:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do not pity me because You thought i smell your lau bu chow cheeby ..before she meet me she already washed her cheeby until very clean no smell . You mean you enjoyed your mother chow cheeby smell ? Did your religion headman also get to smell her chow cheeby ? Whahahhaha .. Wow paiang machiam smell like 1600 dead rats sia !!! Whahhahaha :wink:

Told u already, don't speak ill about your mother, no manner! I treat her like my own. Based on your illiterate natural, u will never get it but GET ENTERED. WUHAAAAAA!!!! 'Chow' means smelly......I always tell your mom to hv more confident about herself, I like! Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Told u already, don't speak ill about your mother, no manner! I treat her like my own. Based on your illiterate natural, u will never get it but GET ENTERED. WUHAAAAAA!!!! 'Chow' means smelly......I always tell your mom to hv more confident about herself, I like! Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

You don't like when I talk about your lau bu meh ? I thought you love attention that's why you troll me whahhahaha .:wink: ok , your lau bu cheeby smell like roses .. Happy ?

Illiterate ? So your school teach you snake can talk , and afterlife is real ? Whahahhaha . A degree doesn't make you smart , common sense does :wink: whahhahaha too bad you are still stupid :wink: Whahahahah .

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 189

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuhahaaaaa, trolling??? U been trolling around long b4 me. Me, trolling????? Wuhahaaaa!!!

Wuhahaaaa, agreed what u said, common sense. Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! SO DELUSION, SO POWDER-FUL SIA!!!!!!! SO....an image of a man and a child must be father and son, rite?? Cannot be uncle and his 10th nephew or instructor and student, must be father and son, rite????? Pls confirm, thanks. Wuhahaaaa!!!!!!

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, punisher!!! Power weak now, is there a conspiracy here? Prevent me for further finding about your religion????

PUNISHER

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wuhahaaaaa, trolling??? U been trolling around long b4 me. Me, trolling????? Wuhahaaaa!!!

Wuhahaaaa, agreed what u said, common sense. Wuhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!! SO DELUSION, SO POWDER-FUL SIA!!!!!!! SO....an image of a man and a child must be father and son, rite?? Cannot be uncle and his 10th nephew or instructor and student, must be father and son, rite????? Pls confirm, thanks. Wuhahaaaa!!!!!!

You don't can't even tell the different between spreading truth and trolling :wink: that's why I said you are stupid .. That confirm your stupidness already :wink: oh might be your number 1600 father too :wink:

Your mother so fat, that she sweat gravy .. Whahhahaha :wink: are you doing to deny its your mother too ? Whahhahahaha :wink: .I know you don't have common sense :wink: to debate , from today onwards all you get from me is just insult :wink: this is what you deserve from me ..

image.jpg

Last edited:

always1600

Alfrescian
Loyal
For those who down me.
Isn't it this forum is all about? Shitting at other ppl's religion??
I only shit n puke at the same time also share with u on Punisher's POWDER-FUL SIA! religion, that's all.

No more bible. No more sutra. Just cut and paste articles n images from the net and IMAGINE...., THAT'S IT, IS THAT! SO DELUSION. SO POWDER-FUL SIA!!!!