• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Praise the lord! Tan Ah Teck becomes a christian......

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I find it troubling when I see many accept Christ when they know the end is near. They have lived 99.99% of their life as Taoist idol worshippers, visiting prostitutes, self serving and feeling entitled. And when they know the end is near, they accept Christ just like a chao kiasu fucking sinkie, expecting forgiveness and salvation.

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"infinite all powerful all knowing all holy and all loving God"

Typical cut and paste and you can't see what's wrong with your statement.

LOL "all powerful all knowing" (means your god SOLELY causes ALL suffering) cannot be put in same sentence as "all loving".

Let's say, you god is real. So your god causes all these famine, beheadings, war, hunder, cruelty and suffering you see around you, but not TO you. How can ANYONE worship such a god?

This is what ills the planet. There is simply no empathy towards fellow human beings. Humans are selfish and there is simply no remedy for it.

God is all holy and all loving ... you can't take one without the other and vice versa. Sin has its consequences. There is a penalty for sin. That is why we all have to come to an end one day. It was not so at the beginning. God is all Holy and He hates sin. He is holy and therefore he has to uphold justice for the sins committed. True , God brought on a flood to wipe out the earth except Noah and his family and the animal pairs because of wickedness of man. Today, we read of famines, hardships , cruelty and wars and sufferings. It is hard to imagine how a loving God can cause things like these to happen... but we seldom or never ask how we could have caused a Holy God to weep by the things we do and why He has not dealt with us as we deserve.

Yet , in spite of it all, He is all loving because He himself provides a way of salvation through the sacrificial death of His one and only Son.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
God is all Holy and He hates sin.
God is all holy and all loving
He is all loving because He himself provides a way of salvation through the sacrificial death of His one and only Son

If God is loving, hates sin, (and I am sure you agree with me that nothing is impossible with God), then why make all these sound so troublesome. Just create a world that does not have sin. Why go through all the trouble of sending his son and create more decision making and selection processes for a lesser form human? And if he is so powerful, I am sure he can kill satan easily. No? Why create all these good angel, bad angel, good human, bad human? Why? For his own entertainment?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey dickhead... thr bible contained 1188 verses, and after so many shits were written in this book, the centre verse of the bible says it all.

Psalms 118 v 8 it is better to trust in the Lord than in confidence of men...

Thiis means Dont read this shit bible...

We are created good. Adam and Eve were the epitome of what true humanity should be. But they sinned against God and down the generations, we are tainted by sin because sin lives on in the flesh. Because of sin, no one is good but God.

But God in his mercy provided a way of salvation to sinful mankind.

Hard to comprehend God plan and purpose ,However, like many things in this world cannot be explained scientifically but we trust that this is how they work, we have in some way to simply trust in what God says .
If you by faith believe Isaiah 64:8, it means you are trusting in His Word .

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hey dickhead... thr bible contained 1188 verses, and after so many shits were written in this book, the centre verse of the bible says it all.

Psalms 118 v 8 it is better to trust in the Lord than in confidence of men...

Thiis means Dont read this shit bible...
Reading the Bible is at least better than reading your daily Chink Opium rubbish, with nothing good coming out of your grey matter :rolleyes:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If God is loving, hates sin, (and I am sure you agree with me that nothing is impossible with God), then why make all these sound so troublesome. Just create a world that does not have sin. Why go through all the trouble of sending his son and create more decision making and selection processes for a lesser form human? And if he is so powerful, I am sure he can kill satan easily. No? Why create all these good angel, bad angel, good human, bad human? Why? For his own entertainment?
In the beginning, God created a world just as what you mentioned , a Paradise on earth . Adam and Eve knew no sin. They were naked but there was no shame . But God gave man a free will . It would be easy if God makes Adam and Eve robots so that they just obey Him without question. A free will is why we ask question like why God goes through all these troubles and allow sin to flourish and then to give His Son to redeem our fallen humanity. A free will is why we ask how could a all loving God allows suffering in the world. A free will ask why believe in the bible . God created man with a free will so that he chooses to obey Him and take him as God willingly not under coercion. There is a part that we have to choose . But there is also a part where God convicts us and we respond under the conviction of the Holy Spirit.
I must say the work of God is still a vast mystery to me . Why some are saved while others are not is beyond our reasoning .

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I find it troubling when I see many accept Christ when they know the end is near. They have lived 99.99% of their life as Taoist idol worshippers, visiting prostitutes, self serving and feeling entitled. And when they know the end is near, they accept Christ just like a chao kiasu fucking sinkie, expecting forgiveness and salvation.

I find it more troubling when people do good deeds believing that good deeds can negate their bad deeds, and that the way to paradise is by accumulation of merit, following rituals and religious diet. By those same standards, 99% of the world will be going straight to hell. As a grassroots leader and active church volunteer, I can tell you that most people do not volunteer and do enough good deeds. Most are more concern with their daily affairs, and fail even as decent human being by being courteous to their family members and co-workers.

If you think it is too easy to gain salvation by accepting Christ, keep in mind that people like yourself have yet to accept Christ, thinking that it is too good to be true. So, accepting Christ isn't as easy as it seems.

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why would I need to? I am born into a Christian family. Lol :biggrin:

Being born into a Christian family does not necessarily mean that a person is saved.

According to the Holy Bible, he is required to believe in Jesus Christ, God the Son, the 2nd person of The Holy Trinity, who became incarnate, suffered and died for his sin on the cross and resurrected on the 3rd day.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Being born into a Christian family does not necessarily mean that a person is saved.

According to the Holy Bible, he is required to believe in Jesus Christ, God the Son, the 2nd person of The Holy Trinity, who became incarnate, suffered and died for his sin on the cross and resurrected on the 3rd day.
Thanks for the reminder. Lol :biggrin: