• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PR complained it's also unfair for second generation of PRs to do NS

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
A tragedy to unfold no doubt. I am still dumbfounded by what she wrote.
It's really mind boggling that the govt, themselves Singaporeans, can reach out to the rest of the world and spread the word that the country is full of morons who are in dire need of foreign assistance without which the country is doomed. It speaks volumes about how little regard the PAP has for its own citizens.... the very people who put them in a position of leadership.

It's a real tragedy in the making. Something has to snap soon.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS Didn't Make Sinkies Men At All

It speaks volumes about how little regard the PAP has for its own citizens.... the very people who put them in a position of leadership.

It's a real tragedy in the making. Something has to snap soon.

Snap ? I dono about tis. What are they going to do about it ? When I mentioned that scary word, no one answered. Some of them said that NS will make you a man. The man thing just disappeared without a fight.

df99c63237ffa814487493d45e0de99f4f6ca440488adb902d3e7822.jpg

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS Makes Men Useless And Balless

She went on to ask:

“Why should a second generation PR, who holds citizenship in another country, be required to serve NS to “give back” to Singapore, when they typically belong to a family of PRs who already contribute significantly to the country’s economy?”

A PRC cheap slavery is worth more than a pathetic Sinkies' NS stint.

NS make you a man :

• Stupid man
  • Dead man

But, hardly a real man or a super man like me.

noname

Alfrescian
Loyal
FYI, the "caucasian" writer of the letter Cherie Ball is actually a PINOY. Don't be fooled by her name. Look up Cherie Ball on Linkedin and you see that the bitch is a fucking PINOY who runs a recruitment agency in Singapore that I can guess recruits foreigners to work in Singapore. The fucking PINOY needs the government to remove NS liability for 2nd gen PR as it is a hindrance to her business.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why should SGs serve NS when their forefathers generations before slogged to build the country? Should not the newcomers serve NS instead?

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good point. My generation have served NS and made "significant" contribution so my next generation no need to serve NS. This means everyone no need to serve NS. If war breaks out, FT can go straight back to their home country, where do true Singapore Citizens go ? Go to Manila to become their FT ?

presby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wonder how many of us will trust the 2nd Generation of these FT if war actually breaks out in Singapore :
1. They won't wear the uniform and take the next plane or ship out.
2. They are probably the 1st to surrender and then tell the enemy everything they know about the Singapore army to save themselves.

What a load of bullshit, do a bit of work say make "significant contributions". Work for free meh ?

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL The General Worker

They won't wear the uniform and take the next plane or ship out.

What a load of bullshit, do a bit of work say make "significant contributions". Work for free meh ?

Their main duty is to vote for the fascist master. Therefore, they considered as excuse uniform.

Sinkies cannot be excused. Sinkies must DIE for the Lee dynasty ! Two distinct category.

Next time, Sinkies must also need to polish FTs' shoes too.

newspaper-shoe-polisher-small-58295.jpg