• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Powerful Storm Causes Flood And Damage At Northern Singapore! 30 Jan 2018

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
27355909_10155589959687572_6847784105011094289_o.jpg

27624874_10155589960262572_4291054875813537287_o.jpg

pub.jpg

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's good the rain god sends the rain to Singapore. Better the rain than the drought. Give thanks to God, JohnTan!

hiv_sgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was big heavy rain yes. CB! Saw 2 mere accidents on road. Van vs motor & Car vs Lorry. I had to stay alert or had already driven into Loong Kang. CB!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
haha, one of the highest paid ministers said its a once in 50 years event-now seems like once in 50 days or less.
Of course they still get to keep their job-and parliament will clear them of any fault.
I will not be surprised if they once again revert to their favourite solution, INCREASE TAXES.
Who is going to pay for the new canals/drains ect2?, of course the 70%.
Increase in water bill by 30% also they keep silent-so why not increase the relevant taxes by 40% (eg road tax ect2) to make the 70% happy (with the new drainage system).
Since ministers must work harder to think of how to solve the flood problem (caused by locals ,who else? ), lets also increase their salaries.

ToaPehGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please use the appropriate wordings. My government likes to use "ponding", update yourselves to be in line with the multimillionaire ministers. Long live PAP

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha, one of the highest paid ministers said its a once in 50 years event-now seems like once in 50 days or less.
Of course they still get to keep their job-and parliament will clear them of any fault.
I will not be surprised if they once again revert to their favourite solution, INCREASE TAXES.
Who is going to pay for the new canals/drains ect2?, of course the 70%.
Increase in water bill by 30% also they keep silent-so why not increase the relevant taxes by 40% (eg road tax ect2) to make the 70% happy (with the new drainage system).
Since ministers must work harder to think of how to solve the flood problem (caused by locals ,who else? ), lets also increase their salaries.
You can laugh all you want. They are still minister and you are not.