• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

POWER OF LOVE: Dead Grandma Resurrected by grandson 奶奶我爱你! Heat beat Restarted!

新加坡内阁总李

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://tw.news.yahoo.com/奇蹟-阿嬤急救無效心跳停止-孫子這句話讓她活過來-014202435.html

奇蹟!阿嬤急救無效心跳停止 孫子這句話讓她活過來

今日新聞NOWnews

6k 人追蹤
國際中心/綜合報導
2018年4月12日 上午9:42
8a4882dcfb1713707047333acca9cfca

▲廣東一名 67 歲阿嬤農曆過年時突然急性心臟病發,送醫急救無效心跳停止,但因 2 歲半孫子一句「奶奶我愛你」,讓她奇蹟似的醒了過來。(圖/截取自梨視頻)
中國大陸廣東一名 67 歲阿嬤,農曆年時到北京與兒子、孫子一起過年,不料卻在深夜突然急性心臟病發,送醫急救無效心跳停止,就在醫師即將宣告死亡時, 2 歲半的孫子一句「奶奶我愛你」,竟讓她奇蹟似的醒了過來。

目前這位阿嬤已被轉往普通病房繼續治療,醫師評估需要一段時間好好休養、觀察,也盼望阿嬤能早日康復,再度與孫兒們團聚。" data-reactid="23">根據《梨視頻》報導,阿嬤在深夜突然昏迷倒下,緊急送往醫院急救時,不管老公及兒子如何呼喚,她就是醒不來,甚至心跳停止跳動半小時,正當醫生準備放棄急救,請家屬做好心理準備,並通知其他親屬時,阿嬤的兒子不肯放棄,靈機一動想到媽媽最掛念的就是 2 歲半的孫子,於是用手機打視訊電話,讓她聽孫子的聲音,隨後孫子一句「奶奶我愛你」讓奇蹟發生,阿嬤的心跳突然恢復跳動,讓周遭的醫護人員及家屬都非常驚訝與雀躍。

目前這位阿嬤已被轉往普通病房繼續治療,醫師評估需要一段時間好好休養、觀察,也盼望阿嬤能早日康復,再度與孫兒們團聚。

更多 NOWnews 今日新聞報導

悚!女子昏迷被家人「生葬」 活埋掙扎11天後慘死

更多追蹤報導" data-reactid="26"> 更多追蹤報導

死而復生?嬰火葬前一刻竟突然呼吸
[/a]癌症男在「停屍間復活」流淚後往生
男飲伏特加猝死 停屍間復活又繼續喝http://bit.Iy/2ovllo3
德92歲婦停屍間復活 問我在哪兒?
婦躺冰櫃11小時 突甦醒還向家人喊冷

★ 今日最夯新聞流量前3名" data-reactid="28">★ 今日最夯新聞流量前3名

賺2億只罰百萬「沒在怕」
賣場驚見這一幕 店員說不用理

miracle! Aunt’s first aid was ineffective and her heartbeat stopped.
[Today's News NOWnews]
Today's News NOWnews
6k person tracking
International Center/General Report
April 12, 2018 9:42 AM
▲ A 67-year-old Ah Lun in Guangdong had a sudden acute heart attack during the Lunar New Year. He hadn’t been able to take medical emergency aids and his heartbeat stopped. However, because her 2-year old grandson said “Grandma I love you”, she woke up miraculously. (Figure/Intercept taken from Pear video)
▲ A 67-year-old Ah Lun in Guangdong had a sudden acute heart attack during the Lunar New Year. He hadn’t been able to take medical emergency aids and his heartbeat stopped. However, because her 2-year old grandson said “Grandma I love you”, she woke up miraculously. (Figure/Intercept taken from Pear video)

A 67-year-old aunt from Guangdong, China, arrived in Beijing during the Lunar New Year to celebrate the New Year with her son and grandson. Unexpectedly, she suddenly developed an acute heart attack late at night. Her heartbeat ceased when she was sent to a medical emergency, and she died when the doctor was about to declare her death. The grandson's grandmother's phrase "Grandma I love you" actually caused her to wake up miraculously.

According to "Pear Video," Aunt suddenly fell into a coma in the middle of the night. When rushed to the hospital for emergency treatment, she would not wake up or stop beating for half an hour no matter how her husband and her son called out. When the family members made psychological preparations and informed other relatives, the son of Aunt refused to give up, and she thought that the mother was most worried about her grandson, who was 2 and a half years old. She then used her mobile phone to make video calls and let her listen to the voice of her grandson. The phrase “Grandma I Love You” caused a miracle to happen. The heartbeat of Auntie suddenly returned to beating, and the medical staff and family around him were very surprised and excited.

At present, the aunt has been transferred to the general ward for further treatment. The doctor's assessment requires a period of time for recuperation and observation. He also hopes that the aunt will soon recover and will be reunited with the grandchildren again.

More NOWnews Today's News

Shadow / weight broken 100 women drunk fell in the river set of 5 people successfully rescued
Frightened! Women's coma was "buried" by their family

More tracking reports

Resurrection? Suddenly Breathing
Cancer man sheds tears after revival in the morgue
The man drinks vodka and dies. The morgue revives and continues to drink.
De 92-year-old woman resuscitated in the morgue Where did I ask?
Woman lying in the freezer for 11 hours

★ Top 3 News Traffic Today

up to date! 17 cities and towns issued heavy rain special report
Earn 200 Million Penalty Millions "I'm Not Scared"
The store was shocked to see this scene