• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Power! 64 yr old PAP supporter fractured a 32 yr old gangster's jaw

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
ong-nuria.jpg

A businessman, who punched and fractured a gangster's jaw, was spared a jail sentence as the judge said that it was an exceptional case.

Ong Long Hock, 64, was fined $3,000 on Thursday.

He pleaded guilty to causing hurt to Lee Tze Wei, 32, a sales executive.

A district court heard that at 7pm on Feb 17, 2009, Ong and some family members drove down to the Punggol Nasi Lemak restaurant near Tanjong Katong Road.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_813445.html

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
ong-nuria.jpg

A businessman, who punched and fractured a gangster's jaw, was spared a jail sentence as the judge said that it was an exceptional case.

Ong Long Hock, 64, was fined $3,000 on Thursday.

He pleaded guilty to causing hurt to Lee Tze Wei, 32, a sales executive.

A district court heard that at 7pm on Feb 17, 2009, Ong and some family members drove down to the Punggol Nasi Lemak restaurant near Tanjong Katong Road.

http://www.straitstimes.com/BreakingNews/Singapore/Story/STIStory_813445.html

How does Sales Executive = gangster?

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
how u know the old maan is a PAP supporter?

how u know the gaangster din vote for PAP?

why did the judge said that it was an exceptional case.
was he biased? becos old man is PAAP supporter?

N

newbird9403

Whoever started this thread - can tell me where it says the man is a PAP supporter?????

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE - A Singaporean businessman was fined $3,000 on Thursday for punching and fracturing a gangster's jaw.

The Straits Times reported that he was spared a jail sentence as the judge said it was an exceptional case.

Ong Long Hock, 64, had pleaded guilty to causing hurt to Lee Tze Wei, 32, a sales executive.

The incident occurred on Feb 17, 2009 at about 7pm. Ong and his family had drove down to the Punggol Nasi Lemak stall near Tanjong Katong Road.

Ong's daughter-in-law, Delia Chiang Chia Yen, 31, was on the way to queue for food when she was pestered by Lee and his friend.

Claiming to be gangsters, the duo swore at her and her husband. The two men started punching and kicking Ong's son before family members could call the police. A third man also joined in the assault.

Ong tried to break up the fight and was also hit. When the three assailants tried to flee, Ong and his son managed to grab Lee and pin him to the ground. That was when Ong punched him.

"Assaulting him at this point was clearly excessive," said District Judge Toh Yung Cheong, who added that the correct thing to do was to wait for the police to arrive.

Lee has also been charged with causing grievous hurt. His case has yet to be heard."

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have email ST for the contact of this hero. I want to write him a $3k cheque.

Got name. Ong Lock Hock.just write the cheque and sent to shitty times. Will be good if you can post pic of your cheque. Otherwise, mouth talk, lampar song like pappies.

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got name. Ong Lock Hock.just write the cheque and sent to shitty times. Will be good if you can post pic of your cheque. Otherwise, mouth talk, lampar song like pappies.

I want to shake his hand personally and offer my heartfelt appreciation to this Singapore hero.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to shake his hand personally and offer my heartfelt appreciation to this Singapore hero.

Wah, like pappies, want to give but must let whole world know. My advice is be an anonymous donor and give willingly without strings attached.:wink:

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/z4OnhnvczTk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ong Lock Hock is the Epic beard man Singapore version.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh Ah Ron, this Ah pek businessman could be an Oppo supporter and that gangster goon could also be a PAP supporter lah.. I used to know of this Yaya farker ex convict who used to claim that he's from 369 gang.. Fuck PAP every time at the neighbourhood Kopitiam.. But election time he and his wife voted for the PAP..:eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiyoh Ah Ron, this Ah pek businessman could be an Oppo supporter and that gangster goon could also be a PAP supporter lah.. I used to know of this Yaya farker ex convict who used to claim that he's from 369 gang.. Fuck PAP every time at the neighbourhood Kopitiam.. But election time he and his wife voted for the PAP..:eek:
Forgive ah ron lah. Poor Ah Ron still have not get over the HG BE results. :wink:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Bring Kinana along too.. Don't forget to take photos of you two shaking tha Ah pek's hand and posting it here at SBF..

RonRon

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dun think a Ah pek businessman would want to support the opposition for anti FT which will ruin his business?