• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Postpaid, prepaid, e-sim so affordable now, which Telco are u using?

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
i try to save money lah...........also my data usage is 6GB only...........the senior plan need to change phone number (if i'm not wrong) so i cannot sign for that leh.............
I arranged for 1 senior to change from StarHub to Simba, same number.

But in your case, your current number belongs to you. So I don't think you can port your number to another senior's account.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But in your case, your current number belongs to you. So I don't think you can port your number to another senior's account.

Is the reception of SIMBA crap? Underground tunnels, mall basements, jungles, Pulau Tekong etc.

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is the reception of SIMBA crap? Underground tunnels, mall basements, jungles, Pulau Tekong etc.
It depends on your device as well. My Samsung Tab S2 could never receive anything both in the tunnels and on high rise floors. On my mobile phone, which is another cheap Samsung, it works pretty well, but can never be compared with Singtel.

The 1 GB free roaming served me well in Hat Yai and KL.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

i think the only cheaper plan i can go for will be Zero Mobile..............$7/mth.............i save $1............... :biggrin:

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got a weird observation.

VIVIFI, Zero1 use Singtel network
Redone, MyRepublic use Starhub network
Circles.Life use M1 network.

Recently, i was with colleague in basement carpark, her VIVIFI no signal, while my Singtel could connect 4G.
I thought Vivifi and Singtel were on the same network.

I know transfer speed can be controlled but can Singtel, M1, Starhub deliberately prioritize their direct customer's over MNVO telcos that piggy-back on their network??? Anyone tried similar tests with people around them?

ftan42

Alfrescian
Loyal

for senior porting, must apply at their outlet, or can do it online?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Suppose after a while you decide to port out back from Simba to Starhub (or whichever original telco you were with), is the process a hassle? And do you continue with the plan you were previously using, or need to apply for another one?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CM Link has another plan not found on the official website.

IMG-20230601-WA0007.jpg

100Gb for $10 per month.
2Gb roaming data in China and Hong Kong.
1Gb roaming data in Malaysia, Indonesia and Thailand.
300 mins local talktime.
100 local SMSes.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Google Ads is pushing this ad from Circles Life.

No mention of this on the official sites, might be unveiled later this year. :biggrin: