• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Post Lumpar ban 24hrs, how about post Lanjiao, Nehneh, Cheezebye?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah, this thread very the 'suan siao' you know. knn, later you dio ban for 25 hours for posting this, then you know. knn, go enjoy your wine and company lah.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Aiyah..forum belong to Sam mah..he can do whatever he want..we can only suck thumb..:p

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Can post nehneh ....

can tok and show it here anot? :confused:

_ like that
41007-2127sausage.jpg

Last edited:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can tok and show it here anot? :confused:

Tok can. Given three chances, three convictions and it's execution. Chinese legal process calls it 三审三诀。Americans call it three strikes and you're out. Max Chua tok and bled to death. But the process is classified not suitable for public viewing, especially with ladies like Tracy, Irene, Candice and who have you around. :eek:

Last edited:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there were two pics that i still clearly remember
it is impossible to forget the horror
one of a chick sitting on a bench so slender
but as you scroll down her twat was wide asunder
the worst was a large folio of a good looker
"she" was what most would consider a chio hooker
but when you scroll down to see her mini skirter
her crosslegs revealed two lumps and tiny pecker

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn I am not hot I just want to know the TRUTH what can be posted and what cannot be posted. This is why I not post for the past 24hrs until Alamking really come back.

Last edited: