• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Porfirio Rubirosa Banned by 3Whitetiger! Who's next?

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I don't have any infraction giving privileges as well. Sam Leong is running one hell of an outfit! Scroobal the next target? It's kind of odd that those with very establishment postings are always at the wrong end of the stick! Erections truly is coming!:p

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Relax...

Ban is only 24hrs, no perm ban.

Only Sam knows but i think the 2nd ban doesn't take effect as i've seen some ppl here getting over 100++ infractions but still not banned.

You need ppl to rep. u in order to be able to apply infractions.

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Relax...

Ban is only 24hrs, no perm ban.

Only Sam knows but i think the 2nd & subsequent bans doesn't take effect as i've seen some ppl here getting over 100++ infractions but still not banned.

You need ppl to rep. u in order to be able to apply infractions.

You mean you need rep points and not the acquiring of a single point of power? Why, I have a number of previous nics with lots of power points, but I won't stoop to that level as giving myself points!:mad:
Can you give me some Angie II?:p:p:p

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You mean you need rep points and not the acquiring of a single point of power? Why, I have a number of previous nics with lots of power points, but I won't stoop to that level as giving myself points!:mad:
Can you give me some Angie II?:p:p:p

Wait a minute.. if u have previous nicks with power & points then u should use them to give infractions mah :p

I can only rep. u once (after 24hrs) but it won't be enough to give u the ability yet to infract others. Would u mind telling us what are your other nicks? :p

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wait a minute.. if u have previous nicks with power & points then u should use them to give infractions mah :p

I can only rep. u once (after 24hrs) but it won't be enough to give u the ability yet to infract others. Would u mind telling us what are your other nicks? :p

Aiyah, you know to log in with another nic, you need to play around with the modem. Or else, your posts will be logged into your previous nicks. That's why in this forum to protect yourself against an enemy disarming you in an exchange, many had taken to registering multiple nicks! Unlike the mudskipper guy who use two subscriber lines with at least 20 nicks at my last analysis!:biggrin:

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

My other nics? myjohnson, Zeitgeist and Debonerman! Those are the ones that got banned! Maybe Sam would like to ban this one too?:biggrin:

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wah u all take it so serious ah? Just use the ignore feature. Its common in any forum that ppl have multiple nicks/clones.

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Haha.. so u are my myjohnson... long time no see! :biggrin: I think Sam only deleted all your posts, don't tell me u can't log in & post?

TheBonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha.. so u are my myjohnson... long time no see! :biggrin: I think Sam only deleted all your posts, don't tell me u can't log in & post?

Ah you don't know Sam, lost money in stock market or what, this guy is vindictive! The post will get deleted again! Must learn to be leetahbaristic!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: And by the way, all my posts combined I would be ranked higher then Porfirio but below the pondan!

angie II

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it should be ok so as long a user doesn't keep using large fonts & red color, eyesore really.