• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

@porcaputtana LYING Again

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think Singaporeans are very unfortunate people. They are pushed by their own govt to kill themselves unknowingly. If not for people like me and the likes of Iris Koh, more will be dead in Singapore. Malaysians likewise or worse. Correct me if i am wrong, if you are unvaxxed in Malaysia, you cannot even enter any shops to purchase anything.

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal
What about mid to long term? it's just less than 2 months since it was rolled out in SG. Don't forget bivalent hasn't been proven in any clinical trial, because they don't have time to do a clinical trial.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think Singaporeans are very unfortunate people. They are pushed by their own govt to kill themselves unknowingly. If not for people like me and the likes of Iris Koh, more will be dead in Singapore. Malaysians likewise or worse. Correct me if i am wrong, if you are unvaxxed in Malaysia, you cannot even enter any shops to purchase anything.

Daft Sinkies have an unquestioning, almost child-like trust in the PAP govt, which they believe is both benevolent and competent. This programming starts from an early age, and it is not just for the experimental bioweapons falsely called Covid vaccines. :cool:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Daft Sinkies have an unquestioning, almost child-like trust in the PAP govt, which they believe is both benevolent and competent. This programming starts from an early age, and it is not just for the experimental bioweapons falsely called Covid vaccines. :cool:
It leads to their death and injuries. being disempowered can lead to death. wake up.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sg is the control group in this global project of depopulation. Whatever outcome the cabal wants it to announce it will do so.