• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Population ponzi?

nickname

Alfrescian
Loyal
How's life? :biggrin:

How's life? :biggrin:

Hi boss errr... i mean leader of the pack. :biggrin:

Why you using Oppagangnamstyle's avatar Psy? :biggrin:

image.php

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
send them all to me, i will sort them out properly at each of the 18 floors....slowly and surely i will skin these cats........

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Must bring this thread up to remind everyone to have a read and remember wdf this saturday's rally is all about....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
nahbeh i brought my gf to spend a wonderful valentine dinner at a up market restaurant
nahbeh service was pathetic
the singaporean manager was frantically running around shouting and screaming at his staff
the restaurant was fully booked
there were not enough waitresses to serve the customers
it was frustrating. it was exasperating. it was sheer mayhem.
i asked the manager what happened
" nahbeh, they want to cut down on foreign workers!!!! see what happened!!! nobody wants to work here!!! the filipinos are gone! the china nationals are gone! singaporeans don't want to work on valentine day!!!!...so you see lah!!!! cut down on foreign workers!!! nahbeh!!!...tonight is like this one big mess here...customers are unhappy ,the cook is unhappy and everyone is unhappy...what valentine day!!!! nahbeh!!!!!!!!!!"

he was right
many customers were openly frustrated
service was bad
long queues and long delays
one big frustrated valentine day for the lovers
what a day!!!

i told the manager to go to the 16 Feb gathering...he reassured me he will go there and fcuk the organisers!!!

Kinanana

Alfrescian
Loyal
pap run out of ideas. the want to get more slave to support the system without sparing a thought of the living condition for the people.

should follow what Finland do. small but talented people. pap only want slave than talent.
Singapore has NO TALENT! just lookmat all these Useless Spastic Maggots in SBF! You call these talents? These members are worse than Scums! If there is no FTs, Singapore will still be a fishing village! You would even get proper toilets and clean water, and dont even talk about having wifi! A bunch imbecile and Spastic maggots rotting the core of this country which LKY and the PAP has built.

To all Oppo supporters : WAKE UP SPASTIC MAGGOTS, else your sons and grandsons become construction workers exported to other countries in future and your daughters and grand daughters will become prostitutes and maids!