• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor victim Farquhar “real hero of early modern Spore” was fired by Raffles for differences in opinions

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, you are right.
Penang=Sir Robert Townsend Farquhar, (1776 – 1830)
Singapore =Major General William Farquhar (1774 – 1839)
Both are Scottish and worked for the East India Company in what is to be later the Straits Settlement.
I guess that's as close as you can get
No wonder Raffles soo well revered in singkieland,,because Scottish etc are not well liked and basically 2nd class citizens in Pommieland,,,cant really say nice things about the scotts right?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie fsrquhar embrace local culture and i read had a native " fuck-ku-hee".
You m&d dog snake crocodile following me around stating ccb lie like a fact will not change the fact that I am a virgin who will die with injustice of being bullied mercilessly and slandered by LJ Mccully, KT latha and many other dogs bitches snakes and crocodiles.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You m&d dog snake crocodile following me around stating ccb lie like a fact will not change the fact that I am a virgin who will die with injustice of being bullied mercilessly and slandered by LJ Mccully, KT latha and many other dogs bitches snakes and crocodiles.

I curse all those whores and sons of whores that bullied and slandered me die a slow and painful violent death. You know who you are @Cottonmouth @glockman @sweetiepie @musashi etc etc too many to name

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, study of history is important ,even though it was a subject I hated in school because of the way it was taught (memorising dates and this and that dynasty).
However history has to be studied openly -not only from the point of view of the ruling party.
Why did Shan attacked PJ Thum so fiercely
on March 2018 , the last day of the sitting of the Select Committee on Deliberate Online Falsehoods?
I quoted the below from Wiki
"...….....170 academics...……. criticised the hearing as an attempt to attack and destroy Thum's credibility and discredit his research, with the effect of stifling the freedom of expression and academic freedom in Singapore A letter from six of Thum's colleagues at the University of Oxford's Project Southeast Asia also expressed concerns about how Thum was treated at the hearing, saying that Thum's research, which Shanmugam had criticised, had "already met the rigorous standards of examination at Oxford and peer review by fellow historical experts on the region". The letter also expressed concerns about the "implications for academic freedom, and for freedom of expression in Singapore", saying that the hearing "appears designed to intimidate those who seek to publish the truth".

You are lucky to be able to study history involving dynasty. Something wrong with our curriculum that people like me hardly study any world history during our time. Only a little history in secondary one and two that is like 95% on Spore and 5% on mudland and the world. We were deprived of the chance to know early in life how evil and horrible humans are.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor victim Farquhar went to complain to directors of East India Company about his unfair dismissal by Raffles and requested reinstatement of his post. The directors asked Raffles and he dismissed the complaint as nothing. So Farquhar can only die with injustice writing on his tomb that he founded Singapore. Poor thing indeed.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Farquhar

On his tomb, there is the following inscription in block capitals: "Sacred to the Memory of Major General William Farquhar of the H.E.I.C. Service and Madras Engineer Corps who served in the East Indies upwards of 33 years. During 20 years of his valuable life he was appointed to offices of high responsibility under the civil government of India having in addition to his military duties served as Resident in Malacca and afterwards at Singapore which later settlement he founded. In all the stations which he filled he acquired honour to himself and rendered service to his country. He departed this life at Early Bank, Perth, on the 11th of May 1839, highly respected and deeply regretted by all who had the happiness of his acquaintance."
Luckily Farquhar still got a tomb space to write down his injustice. Not everyone that dies with injustice will get a space to do so. Isn’t it?

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Luckily Farquhar still got a tomb space to write down his injustice. Not everyone that dies with injustice will get a space to do so. Isn’t it?
KNN you can request for this tomb stone after you made donations to mudland gov KNN
vaginasculpture-e1403639037245.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor victim Farquhar glad to know your story now. It’s a solace to know that I am not alone in this fate of being fired after doing extreme good for a company.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor victim Farquhar glad to know your story now. It’s a solace to know that I am not alone in this fate of being fired after doing extreme good for a company.

Heaven is watching out for me indeed to bring me this piece of history.