• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor victim Farquhar “real hero of early modern Spore” was fired by Raffles for differences in opinions

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are so melodramatic. I pity those people who have to deal with you on a regular basis. :biggrin:
This is called stating facts not called melodramatic. Unlike you son of whore searching high and low for evil shit to harm me, heaven just send me all these solace and proof without me searching for it.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no comparison at all. The honourable Major-General William Farquhar was not a crazed, anger-filled, self-centered lunatic. :rolleyes:
Of course it’s comparable. My achievement is smaller but in no way less significant than him to a company. He founded a settlement while I cleaned up a settlement.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is called stating facts not called melodramatic. Unlike you son of whore searching high and low for evil shit to harm me, heaven just send me all these solace and proof without me searching for it.
Actually it’s not called searching high and low for evil shit to harm me but called fabricating evil shit to harm me. That’s what son of whore @glockman proven himself just did isn’t it?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Of course it’s comparable. My achievement is smaller but in no way less significant than him to a company. He founded a settlement while I cleaned up a settlement.
page1-519px-Grandiose_delusions_cat_lion.pdf.jpg

People suffering from grandiose delusions wrongly hold themselves at an extraordinarily high status in their mind.​

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Oh ya for those who have not done such hard jobs like founding a settlement or cleaning up a settlement before, please don’t criticize people for whatever flaws in doing such hard jobs. You are not qualified to do so.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
page1-519px-Grandiose_delusions_cat_lion.pdf.jpg

People suffering from grandiose delusions wrongly hold themselves at an extraordinarily high status in their mind.​

More fabricated evil fantasy from you, not me. Feel free to ask my ex boss or even LJ Mccully whether I am fantasizing about the significance of my achievements or not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
More fabricated evil fantasy from you, not me. Feel free to ask my ex boss or even LJ Mccully whether I am fantasizing about the significance of my achievements or not.

My ex boss - the one before LJ Mccully - was able to retire without a taint in his name because I cleaned up all the high audit risk issues for him. And that’s a fact with not a single ounce of exaggeration.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex boss - the one before LJ Mccully - was able to retire without a taint in his name because I cleaned up all the high audit risk issues for him. And that’s a fact with not a single ounce of exaggeration.

Significant achievement to a company or not? Self centered or not?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Can you kindly elaborate "I cleaned up all the high audit risk issues for him"? You cooked the books? You know this is illegal, right? :eek::cautious:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can you kindly elaborate "I cleaned up all the high audit risk issues for him"? You cooked the books? You know this is illegal, right? :eek::cautious:
No I was recruited by my ex boss AFTER the shit hit the fan with a long list of high risk audit issues uncovered by auditors. The creation of audit issues has nothing to do with me but the cleaning has everything to do with me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya for those who have not done such hard jobs like founding a settlement or cleaning up a settlement before, please don’t criticize people for whatever flaws in doing such hard jobs. You are not qualified to do so.
And if you have not made sacrifice to do such hard jobs, don’t diss others that sacrifice time and effort to make such achievements.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
And if you have not made sacrifice to do such hard jobs, don’t diss others that sacrifice time and effort to make such achievements.
KNN lanjiao lah you are paid to do the job KNN either you take it or leave it KNN don't give same reason as forced to do like forced to buy a property KNN