• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor and homeless old fart died in his sleep outside Jurong Point Shopping Centre

sghainanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake news...no such thing as poor homeless Singaporean.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has assured Singaporeans that "no one will be left be behind" as the nation faces "the crisis of our generation".

alot left far far behind liao.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a blessing to die in your sleep. Do you want to die when you're sober, in pain and suffering ?
I wish I can die on my 60th birthday in my sleep. I'm kinda tired of living, no pun intended. It's a specially unique occasion to celebrate both your birthday and your death anniversary on the same day. Imagine having your birthday cake in front of your obituary photo....
Well, those suffering from extreme form of cancer will wish that they be able to pass on peacefully in their sleep. But they can't wish for that to happened.
For those who pass on quietly, it a blessing in disguise. But without famiy around, it's a little sad.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
56 is "old fart"???

Should have lived till the next election at least. The pappies will give his age group some fancy new name and shower them with freebies to buy their votes.

GE2015: Pioneer Generation
GE2020: Merdeka Generation
GE2025: ???

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, those suffering from extreme form of cancer will wish that they be able to pass on peacefully in their sleep. But they can't wish for that to happened.
For those who pass on quietly, it a blessing in disguise. But without famiy around, it's a little sad.
Best to die alone. You bother nobody.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
malay.mudslimes arsewipe w fingers n makan w same hand
HOW FILTHY...BARBARIC
Then why do you wash your hand and shower with water? Just wipe with paper lah.

Yucks, every body knows its impossible to be clean with just wiping. Imagine the crust left in your buttcrack the whole day after you wipe. And stupid must know we wash with the left, then clean the hands thoroughly and eat with the right.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Then why do you wash your hand and shower with water? Just wipe with paper lah.

Yucks, every body knows its impossible to be clean with just wiping. Imagine the crust left in your buttcrack the whole day after you wipe. And stupid must know we wash with the left, then clean the hands thoroughly and eat with the right.

Why not rub your anus with hand sanitizer? The cooling sensation feels good. :thumbsup:

nuvo_hand_sanitizer_250ml_blue_1590843262_ef708773.jpg