• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poor and homeless old fart died in his sleep outside Jurong Point Shopping Centre

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fake news...no such thing as poor homeless Singaporean.

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has assured Singaporeans that "no one will be left be behind" as the nation faces "the crisis of our generation".

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal

Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong has assured Singaporeans that "no one will be left be behind" as the nation faces "the crisis of our generation".

His full name is Mohamad Noone Ibrahim, a lot of Sinkies have the same middle name.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He's telling the truth. He's not leaving shit behind... he's flushing them down the toilet. :biggrin:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a blessing to die in your sleep. Do you want to die when you're sober, in pain and suffering ?
I wish I can die on my 60th birthday in my sleep. I'm kinda tired of living, no pun intended. It's a specially unique occasion to celebrate both your birthday and your death anniversary on the same day. Imagine having your birthday cake in front of your obituary photo....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is a blessing to die in your sleep. Do you want to die when you're sober, in pain and suffering ?
I wish I can die on my 60th birthday in my sleep. I'm kinda tired of living, no pun intended. It's a specially unique occasion to celebrate both your birthday and your death anniversary on the same day. Imagine having your birthday cake in front of your obituary photo....

Better to go out with a bang than gently fade away. Go do bungee jumping, skydiving, wingsuit jumping, paragliding etc.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
A 56-year-old man was found dead outside Jurong Point shopping mall last Friday morning. The police, who were alerted to the case around 9am, reported that the senior Singaporeans was lying motionless on a bench outside the mall and was pronounced dead by paramedics at the scene.
Walau is fucking sad that 56 yo is classified as a senior citizen when my uncle is near this age and still wearing skinny jeans. :eek: :cool: