• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Poodle Officer's Bike Skidded on PIE!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Posted on 09 Sep, 2008 18:33
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD>LTA officer's bike skids on PIE

A STOMPer was travelling along the PIE towards Changi Airport when he noticed an LTA officer ride pass him on a bike. Seconds later, he was lying on the road.

In his email to STOMP, the STOMPer recounted:

“Today (Sept 9) at 3.10pm, I was driving along the PIE towards Changi Airport before Payar Lebar and happened to see this LTA officer riding pass me on ‘LTA 43’.

“And seconds later the traffic on the road started slowing down and I was surprised to see that same officer bike was laying on the road surface.

“I noticed that the side box in the picture came off as well.

"And I salute the person who helped the LTA officer.”

getArticlePhoto.do

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=530 align=center border=0><TBODY><TR vAlign=top align=right><TD colSpan=2>
» Share this​

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>