• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

police matter. need advice.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
those lazy bastards in the SPF will jump out of having to deal with the matter the minute they find out that it is a civil dispute lah....

if you didnt act dishonestly or lie or cheat you got nothing to be afraid of....

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro,worse to worse they will call you on your mobile and invite you down for a chat:biggrin:

I've kena required assistance in investigations before and I settled via phone call without need to go down.
Recently one case where the lady io still play SMS with me.
Police not so free nowsadays....if there's a need they will likely contact you by phone.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro, what is the problem?

If it is a claim then it is civil case.

If it is a breach of trust or, stolen goods, deceptive sales and it is a criminal offence the police will come knocking at your door.

He get free legal DPP in court whereas you pay your own legal cost. If police lost the case you cannot claim court cost .... lan lan.

Police case get court priority and case heard early and sentence pass quickly.

Why not you report to police first ... jump queue?

i have some sales dispute with someone and he threatened to report me to the police. will the police send a letter to my home address telling me to go to the police station to explain myself or will they come knocking at my door. so embarrassing if the police come to my house.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have some sales dispute with someone and he threatened to report me to the police. will the police send a letter to my home address telling me to go to the police station to explain myself or will they come knocking at my door. so embarrassing if the police come to my house.

The io will be the one interviewing you. Its better to just come clean, especially if it aimt your fault, and spill everything to the officer. Anyway, small amount or big, fraud is still fraud under the eyes of the law. Look no further than some folks who kena months of jail just for a lil shoplifting.

Unless you want guai lan, which i will advice against. courts usually oblige prosecutors, prosecutors usually listen to your io. you screw arnd, and if its a valid case, and your io hates your guts, the only counter against that is a good lawyer.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

UsuaLLy they wiLL sent you a Letter; give you a date/time to be present at a certain PoLice stn.Just be present and
give your side of the story.ShouLd they decided not caLL/correspond with you, v LikeLy the case is dropped.