• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Police Investigating Two Oppies For Threatening To Harm Good Shanmugam With An Egg! Fuck U Oppies!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are we allowed to throw money at them? :confused:

singapore-third-series-coins.png

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is the ugly face of evil, the fucking oppie who threatened to hurt our good Minister Shan with an egg. I hope he gets locked up in jail for years.

hzegg0326.jpg

SINGAPORE - The man who posted a comment on Facebook saying he wanted to throw an egg at Law and Home Affairs Minister K. Shanmugam said the remark was meant as a joke.

Mr Edmund Zhong, 20, a full-time national serviceman in the army, on Tuesday (March 26) said he had no ill intentions and did not have any plans to carry out the act.

https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/man-who-suggested-he-wanted-to-throw-an-egg-at-minister-k-shanmugam-said-he-did-so-as-a

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have given clear instruction to fat fuck Kirsten han to stir Shanmugam and PAP until he tells police to stand down the investigation against the two sinkie model citizens.

442E35D3-EE88-4820-8426-87CD467F92AF.jpeg
D29DF177-E45D-40CE-8E35-ED1AEDA77A21.jpeg
E03C08F0-51E0-4C2C-A6C4-3445A7EE12FA.jpeg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The good Shan is magnaminous, but the police have to do their job to protect him. Minister Shan is too kind-hearted. Oppies make take advantage and try to hurt him. I hope the police will jail the oppies and double Shan's bodyguards.

k-shanmugam-at-rrg.jpg

SINGAPORE: Home Affairs and Law Minister K Shanmugam said on Wednesday (Mar 27) that while he laughed off an online threat to throw an egg at him, the police could not and had to interview the man.

A police report was lodged on Mar 19 against 20-year-old full-time National Serviceman Edmund Zhong who had left a comment on a Facebook post “suggesting that he wanted to throw an egg” at the minister, police had said.

A 47-year-old netizen who responded to the comment to provide information on the Minister’s upcoming meet-the-people session was also asked to assist the police with investigations for the offence of communicating an electronic record to incite violence under Section 267C of the Penal Code.

"There have been some media articles on Edmund Zhong and his threat to throw eggs," Mr Shanmugam said in his Facebook post on Wednesday.

"When I was told about it, I laughed it off - the somewhat exaggerated words of a young man.

"I was then told about some of his background, and that he would be interviewed to establish that he is not actually going to take any action."

Mr Shanmugam added: "I understood police’s concerns. I can laugh off these comments, but understandably, police can't."

Mr Shanmugam also said in his post that he was "much more concerned" about Mr Zhong's Facebook comments on his attitude to drugs.

"I hope he does not actually experiment further with cannabis, regardless of how desirable he thinks drugs are," said the Minister.

k-shanmugam-eggs.jpg

Read more at https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...laughed-off-egg-throwing-comment-but-11385404