• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMs agree to high speed rail link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore 90 mins travel

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Finally these 2 countries decided to work together!

KL retailers are nursing a massive erection at the thought of a steady stream of Sinkie shoppers bringing in their fat wallets.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: PMs agree to high speed rail link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore 90 mins trav

good news and bad news

bad news : it will be run by SMRT

Princess135

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PMs agree to high speed rail link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore 90 mins trav

this may attract more Malaysian FT fill up the 6.9M goal. Bright side is M FT is better than other country's FT. Win win situation.

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Is our opposition capable to seal a deal like this? highly unlikely. Only our beloved PAP has that foresight, close relation with UMNO and a bunch of crony companies who will benefit from this project to pull this through.

So sinkies who want to see this happen better vote PAP in 2016.

hi there

1. yes, in no time.
2. poor dafter sheep shall make home in mudland when sheep's population exceeds 6.9
3. travel to sheepishland to work hoh.
4. sheepishland turns commercial center.
5. mudland is its suburb.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

this may attract more Malaysian FT fill up the 6.9M goal. Bright side is M FT is better than other country's FT. Win win situation.

yes, I agree

I love Malaysian FT......
:smile:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Singapore and Malaysia have agreed to build a high speed rail link between Kuala Lumpur and Singapore, a move that will "dramatically improve" the connectivity between the two countries.

The rail link will "usher in a new era of strong growth, prosperity and opportunities for both countries," said a joint statement from Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak today.

"It will facilitate travel between KL and Singapore, enhance business linkages and bring the peoples of Malaysia and Singapore closer together," it said. "Ultimately, this project will give both countries greater stakes in each other's prosperity and success."

Great, now KL people will join in and fight for jobs with Sinkies....

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More fuckin Mat Land blonde haired criminal Ah Bengs on the way to S'pore..

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is our opposition capable to seal a deal like this? highly unlikely. Only our beloved PAP has that foresight, close relation with UMNO and a bunch of crony companies who will benefit from this project to pull this through.

So sinkies who want to see this happen better vote PAP in 2016.

They seal better deals than any PAP member.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wonder how our killaaart home team is gonna cope ......

Our SPF farkin useless as ever.. From now on it will be easy for these scumbag Ah Bengs from Mat Land to expand their criminal activities in S'pore..

I have no love lost for these bastard Malaysian Ah Bengs in their typical blond hair, awful fashion sense and centre parting hair styles..

Me and my old neighbourhood kakis once whacked a Jiu hu Kia Ah Long runner who was terrorising my old block at Tampines years ago.. Called the fuckin useless NPC Poodles who came down in 3 patrol cars..

NPC Poodle: '' Wah lau, why you all beat him up like that..? You all should have called us first and tell us the description of the suspect.. Then we will come down your block and arrest him.."

My friend : '' Sir, by the time you come down, this guy would have already done his ''artwork'' lah.. Thats why we used force to apprehend him..''

NPC Poodle : '' Still its against the law for you guys to beat him up..''

WTF..???? :confused: :eek: :confused:

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal

Our SPF farkin useless as ever.. From now on it will be easy for these scumbag Ah Bengs from Mat Land to expand their criminal activities in S'pore..

I have no love lost for these bastard Malaysian Ah Bengs in their typical blond hair, awful fashion sense and centre parting hair styles..

Me and my old neighbourhood kakis once whacked a Jiu hu Kia Ah Long runner who was terrorising my old block at Tampines years ago.. Called the fuckin useless NPC Poodles who came down in 3 patrol cars..

NPC Poodle: '' Wah lau, why you all beat him up like that..? You all should have called us first and tell us the description of the suspect.. Then we will come down your block and arrest him.."

My friend : '' Sir, by the time you come down, this guy would have already done his ''artwork'' lah.. Thats why we used force to apprehend him..''

NPC Poodle : '' Still its against the law for you guys to beat him up..''

WTF..???? :confused: :eek: :confused:

i agree, yet another PTF - palm to face moment bro......

as if Mas Selamat didnt make them look like a bunch of fucking incompetent idiots already right.......

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You're right brother. Saw plenty of these in Singapore. They are also the ones whose fighting with us for the pussies of PRC meimeis..... :(

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

yeah like faster for them to bring their troop over here to take over.
more FT etc, does not benefit sinkies at all.
who want to go to KL?