• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMET: My crime is being a Singaporean & a parent

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stop at 2 was the best pap policy ever..just tat they gone into rent seeking behaviour. Want to tax more so have ppl. At tat time did pap ever consider got more ppl means got more tax? They think tat we cant afford big popn..wat change? With a proper old age policy etc theso called grey tsunami would have been immensely mitigated. Instead of using this bs open door crap.

One thing I've noticed is that friends & colleagues who move out of Spore have 2 or more children. One who moved to Canada even has 7 children:eek:
It's not only the PAP's rent seeking behaviour. There is also the difficult & stressful work lifestyle in Spore that makes it difficult to have children.

NS has created an age gap between males & females. The females are ahead in their career while the males are trying to catch up.

Women's expectations of what they want from a marriage has been screwed up by the PAP media & policies. It is rumoured that the Gecko had a hand in drafting the women's charter. The result is that Spore males are avoiding marriage.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
how you know? it's your kind of uncreative and conformance attitude that is killing sinking land.

I know because I was in the manufacturing industry in its heyday and witnessed the decline first hand before I moved on to greener pastures.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One thing I've noticed is that friends & colleagues who move out of Spore have 2 or more children. One who moved to Canada even has 7 children:eek:
It's not only the PAP's rent seeking behaviour. There is also the difficult & stressful work lifestyle in Spore that makes it difficult to have children.

NS has created an age gap between males & females. The females are ahead in their career while the males are trying to catch up.

Women's expectations of what they want from a marriage has been screwed up by the PAP media & policies. It is rumoured that the Gecko had a hand in drafting the women's charter. The result is that Spore males are avoiding marriage.
It's the systematic brainwashing that is most scary. kids from nursery till national slavery are PROGRAMMED to conform to do what the LEEders want. It's like, "It's like that one. Bo Bian, just follow lor!". It became so bad until I realised I was one of those being brainwashed, but not anymore. I can see Singapore more clearly now.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The day LKY was born,it was already a farking curse on Sinkees.

The day LKY smear of shit on sole of shoe die, that curse will be lifted.

Hooting hooting times then for the fucking billions LKY stole from all of us

WE DO NOT GIVE A FLYING FUCK

WE ALL BE DOING YUM SENGS AND DANCING ON STREETS AND TABLE TOPS AND DOING YUM SENGS AGAIN

WE THEN MARCH TO LKY CORPSE AND SHIT ON TOP OF HIS FUCKING FACE

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's the systematic brainwashing that is most scary. kids from nursery till national slavery are PROGRAMMED to conform to do what the LEEders want. It's like, "It's like that one. Bo Bian, just follow lor!". It became so bad until I realised I was one of those being brainwashed, but not anymore. I can see Singapore more clearly now.

Have to agree that our schools have become places for Indoctrination.
Sporean children are not allowed to enroll in any of the international schools in Spore even if their parents can afford it. The exceptions are for the children of the elites e.g. grand child of LKY.
Then comes NS.

Welcome to North Korea.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sporean children are not allowed to enroll in any of the international schools in Spore even if their parents can afford it. The exceptions are for the children of the elites e.g. grand child of LKY.
Then comes NS.

Welcome to North Korea.
And the second worst thing is the scums in white can brainwash Sinkees saying everything the scums in white did is good for Sinkees. Now, the worst thing, is Sinkees accept it (although many LL).

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know because I was in the manufacturing industry in its heyday and witnessed the decline first hand before I moved on to greener pastures.

No industry can exist in Spore without the approval of the PAP. Maybe that is the problem.

jw5

Loyal
Then comes NS.

Welcome to North Korea.

At least the N Korean leaders have the guts to bo hiew what other countries think about them.

Whereas in SG, ai chi ai pi ai tua liap nee. They want the power, the money, same for their relatives and friends, yet at the same time want other countries to respect them. Really a bunch of skunks.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At least the N Korean leaders have the guts to bo hiew what other countries think about them.

Whereas in SG, ai chi ai pi ai tua liap nee. They want the power, the money, same for their relatives and friends, yet at the same time want other countries to respect them. Really a bunch of skunks.

For the sake of non-cina speaking bros, allow me to translate the highlighted in best possible England.

"ai chi ai pi ai tua liap nee" literally means, want fresh, want cheap, and want big neh neh.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have singkie frens in oz n they all have at most 2 kids. Some r married or de facto n no kids. Some had 2 kids n complain stress n 1 had 3 kids n 3rd was in unplanned. Some r single..they r middle class people n dont believe in having alot of kids as they r nothing but extra mouths to feed. 1 do have 5 but he is filthy rich n parents in singkie land is loaded. But tat more exception than the rule. N majority of them say 1 more than enough.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why can't Singaporeans set up a company and do the same thing to foreigners?

Oh becos Singaporeans are nurtured to be law abiding citizens, not like the foreigners who are used to lawlessness from where they come from and so they have no qualms to cheat...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Running a business on your own is prohibitive. One needs a vehicle which is a must like a friend of mine who needs one to carry his tools and do personal delivery of electrical items like wires, lighting tools and ladder. His 7 year old van needs to be replace but the replacement cost ( $35,000 7 years ago, but more than $100,000 today). Soon he will have to give up and more Malaysian tradesmen will come into Singapore from Johor to take up the jobs he is doing. Their operating cost is much lower.

they are already here, contractors from JB using their cheap JB vans driving into SG to do jobs...they advertise their services in classified ads too...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
10 Ah Nehs or Ah Tiongs sharing a room and eat cheaply so that they can save and send money back. How can sinkees live like temporary migrants here and why should they?

not just Ah neh and PRCs but all foreigners including Msians, most are young in their 20s and 30s and dont mind slogging in their youth and can return home to start their own business later to live like a king when older!

Last edited:

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have singkie frens in oz n they all have at most 2 kids. Some r married or de facto n no kids. Some had 2 kids n complain stress n 1 had 3 kids n 3rd was in unplanned. Some r single..they r middle class people n dont believe in having alot of kids as they r nothing but extra mouths to feed. 1 do have 5 but he is filthy rich n parents in singkie land is loaded. But tat more exception than the rule. N majority of them say 1 more than enough.

The one who is living in Vancouver works out from his home. While the wife goes out to work. He came from a a large family, so his idea of family is 5 or more :eek:
He is able to manage without any maids because the kids are well trained, he has the older children looking after the younger ones. They all help out with the cooking, cleaning ... etc.

I'm not surprise about your friends viewpoint. The families of the current generation are really small with only 1 or 2 children. The children have also been brought up as burdens where parents have to pay for tuition, all sorts of classes & lessons,...

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why doesn't he work for himself instead of for other people? :rolleyes:

Its not easy to start a fresh company in Sinkiepore with this PAPAYA Gahmen
before you even start you have to pay endless gahmen taxes, licensing, 6 months deposit for rental,
staff salary, CPF, by the time you start your company you're broke ~ almost bankrupt by PAP!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not just Ah neh and PRCs but all foreigners including Msians, most are young in their 20s and 30s and dont mind slogging in their youth and can return home to start their own business later to live like a king when older!

With the foreign exchange differential some of these foreigners are earning much more than they would if they were working back home,
So the few years of sacrifice they brings back $SNG dollars.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the foreign exchange differential some of these foreigners are earning much more than they would if they were working back home,
So the few years of sacrifice they brings back $SNG dollars.

Yes to them it is just short term sacrifice for long term bliss while average Singaporeans have nowhere to retreat and forced to compete with younger and more energetic people...