• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMET: My crime is being a Singaporean & a parent

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Chump you are waiting for what? 2018?

To all Tonychat supporters, sorry hor.. I'm silent all this while towards this piece of shit.. Long time liao this CB Kia didn't open his CB mouth to irritate me.. Now he's starting his shit with me once again and I will take him on again..

Don't blame me if I fuck him up like last time.. Blame your good buddy CB Kia Tonychat for not taking care of his filthy toilet mouth..

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anybody who knows anything in the industry will know that this fucker is lying. Anyway, losers who need to boost their egos by calling themselves PMETs aren't worth a cent.

"PMET" is supposed to be a term to generalise a group of people, not for individuals to think they're on top of the world being in this category.

Why doesn't he work for himself instead of for other people? :rolleyes:

Last edited:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what is PMET???

No wonder you're really stupid and can't even differentiate between Scapegoat and scrapgoat..

Come Limpeh teach you whats the meaning of PMET..

PMET is the definition of Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians.

Your favorite Scrap Goat don't comes under this category.. You're really one dumb big mouth fucktard.. Wa..Ha..Ha..

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
This country has gone to the dogs! Its salvation depends on whether the 60% has the good sense to reverse things.

Desperate pple do desperate things. Think Hitler and build a braver newer world.

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 60% should make the 40% see light.

This country has gone to the dogs! Its salvation depends on whether the 60% has the good sense to reverse things.

Desperate pple do desperate things. Think Hitler and build a braver newer world.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No wonder you're really stupid and can't even differentiate between Scapegoat and scrapgoat..

Come Limpeh teach you whats the meaning of PMET..

PMET is the definition of Professionals, Managers, Executives and Technicians.

Your favorite Scrap Goat don't comes under this category.. You're really one dumb big mouth fucktard.. Wa..Ha..Ha..

pls lah, these 4 categories of workers are just employee, who gives a fuck what short term phrase it has.

if they show that they are an asset, we promote them and give them a raise, '

if they are a liability to the company, they are removed immediately.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many singkies are like that, in the late 90s and early 2000 I get garbage from so called smart educated people like:

'I vote PAP cos I want my flat prices to go up'
'I want upgrading'
'I vote for PAP but I hope the Opposition Win'

The only light at the end of the tunnel was Hougang and Potong Pasir.

But now with PAP open door policy etc, many have suffered, but maybe those who want their flat value to go up got their wish.

Yeah the upgrading part is very true when PAP tied upgrading to voting for PAP, I remember people being worried their HDB to be left out of upgrading. But selfish people aside, I think the main reason PAP can retain one party power for so long is they got rid of single seat constituency that shows strong opposition support. I remember in the early 90s my family members voted for opposition - so did many others in Braddell heights constituency - and PAP almost lost with a very thin margin win...but come next election no more Braddell heights constituency and we were merged with Marine Parade although very far from Marine parade...

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why care so much about property prices, COV and all that property-related jargon crap?

Why not just be content with a roof over your head?

Maybe if everyone stopped flipping properties, first-timers can afford to get a HDB flat.

Yeah public housing should go back to basic as roof over the head. Any asset investment should be via private property.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another article from a sinkie loser to make Malaysians look bad, and you sinkes look like victims.

Admit it, Malaysians are more intelligent than sinkies.

Oh you must be another mudlander who is earning S$ and calling Singaporean names....nowadays mudlanders are so arrogant and rude, come to earn S$ and then call the host names, totally no manners mei jia jiao!

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The thing was when the upgrading was fucked up..like in marine parade..some flats no loo n contractor went bust..soo much noise was made..and wooden was lucky his constituency not contested tat time i think. N they still clamour for upgrading. When first time i went to PP in 2001. It was such a nice place. Close to town.peaceful n quiet..really wanted to move in there n avoid the upgrading hassle. Guess singkies r too selfish...

Yeah the upgrading part is very true when PAP tied upgrading to voting for PAP, I remember people being worried their HDB to be left out of upgrading. But selfish people aside, I think the main reason PAP can retain one party power for so long is they got rid of single seat constituency that shows strong opposition support. I remember in the early 90s my family members voted for opposition - so did many others in Braddell heights constituency - and PAP almost lost with a very thin margin win...but come next election no more Braddell heights constituency and we were merged with Marine Parade although very far from Marine parade...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing was when the upgrading was fucked up..like in marine parade..some flats no loo n contractor went bust..soo much noise was made..and wooden was lucky his constituency not contested tat time i think. N they still clamour for upgrading. When first time i went to PP in 2001. It was such a nice place. Close to town.peaceful n quiet..really wanted to move in there n avoid the upgrading hassle. Guess singkies r too selfish...

PP is Parkway parade? When I first went there in late 80s, it was a nice place too, now it is overcrowded...