• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PMD Saga Continues On a Daily Basis! Lol!!!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Far more people are killed and injured by motor vehicles I suggest we deal with this far bigger issue first before we start bothering about the minor issue of PMDs.

Mark9999

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have suggested that we should have a PMD sub-section in this forum, in view of the fact that there are so many reports on them.:biggrin:

Screenshot_2019-10-09-04-38-25-1.png

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on PAP's style of governance, we must wait and see if more carnage, deaths fires and road kills happen before any concrete action is taken. In the meantime, they just fine and fine!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Based on PAP's style of governance, we must wait and see if more carnage, deaths fires and road kills happen before any concrete action is taken. In the meantime, they just fine and fine!

I think the pappies are also scared of the political blowback with a total ban. Food delivery services are already quite ubiquitous, not everyone can ride a motorbike or a bicycle. Unemployment will soar. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

The deaths, fires and carnage are happening on a daily basis but they are caused by cars, trucks and buses not PMDs.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think the pappies are also scared of the political blowback with a total ban. Food delivery services are already quite ubiquitous, not everyone can ride a motorbike or a bicycle. Unemployment will soar. :wink:

I thought I remembered PM boy Ah Heng recently boasted that he will continue with PM Lee's sound economic policy to bring Singapore into the next level. :biggrin: