• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM take MRT during morning peak

DonJuanDemarco

Alfrescian
Loyal
Loong no take MRT, but he can C phantom MRT train ALONG CTE when driving to work ....

Loong ST 5 Nov 2007 :

"I was watching the trains going down into town along the Central Expressway. Every carriage was packed. I think we need to improve the public transport. We've got some ideas."

HAHAHAHA, he's got the same symptoms as the boy in Sixth Sense!!!

Boy in Sixth Sense: I see Dead People
LHL: I see Phantom MRT!!!

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now 2008 u still take bike?
i take spaceship liao lor.:biggrin::biggrin:

Like dis? :biggrin:

buddyrolling.JPG

JohnTT

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a shame! S'pore ministers should learn from M'sia. They have been too comfortable in their seats for too long.

marbles

Alfrescian
Loyal
msia PM really boleh man,take public transport during peak hours.

unlike some pinky ass for a minishit,who claims our pubic transport shitstem is world crass.

even if he chose to take the public transport in public,the secom agents will clear the way for him,stop people from entering the train,allowing fillers to enter and show that the train has seats and ample standing space.

typical isd,po lam par way of doing things.and i wonder why pinky lee needs people to protect him this way?

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM LHL or minister should do spot check(not inform anyone) on public transport in morning peak like PM Badawi. Very unlikely like winning TOTO 1st prize.
All they can do talk and talk in Parliment and infront of media how GOOD is public transport and will do improvement. How those F#@King minister know how GOOD is public transport system or how to improve if never really feel the enviroment eg. how the ministers know good is having SEX with his wife/partner if never really have sex.

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
PM LHL or minister should do spot check(not inform anyone) on public transport in morning peak like PM Badawi. Very unlikely like winning TOTO 1st prize.
All they can do talk and talk in Parliment and infront of media how GOOD is public transport and will do improvement. How those F#@King minister know how GOOD is public transport system or how to improve if never really feel the enviroment eg. how the ministers know good is having SEX with his wife/partner if never really have sex.

i heard that they got simulation games on the peak hour mrt...virtually they get the feel...dun have to take the real thing...

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't be happy to see the thread. PM take LRT during morning peak not PM LHL but Malaysia PM A. Badawi.
He just found out the truth when he take LRT 8.15 am what a bad service and system Malaysia LRT.Here some of the point.
1. To pack he even need to wait for the second train.
2. Not one greet him in LRT station(LRT station PIC or worker)
3. He saw some young people push old people just to get in the train.
4. Train not enough and too short( Putra LRT only have 2 cart I personally have ride on that before really very short)
5. Waiting time very long.
6. At interchange he have to wait for the 2nd train because 1st train too pack, I guess he will need to take 3rd/4th trainif he not a PM)
Many more

http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp?file=/2008/8/21/nation/20080821122649&sec=nation

Well, he (LHL) will sing the praises of the MRT, or feign ignorance of the peak crowds and inefficiency problems from the comfort of his Merz.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard that they got simulation games on the peak hour mrt...virtually they get the feel...dun have to take the real thing...

Meaning watching RA movie can feel the actual SEX! I don't get it.
Or those ministers have real actual size of MRT prototype in some warehouse. SO mean that those ministers using dummy/doll human size to make SEX. So mean that SEX with dummy different with SEX with life human.
So need to take the MRT during morning peak to really FEEL the real enviroment.
:smile::smile:

Areopagus

Alfrescian
Loyal
According to PM Lee's theory, based on population, Malaysia have to win 5-6 medals and Thailand have to win 18-20 medals, in order to be comparable to Singapore winning 1 medal. China have to win about 300 and India have to win about 250.

Then Jamaica has to win 0.? medals???? And New Zealand??????