• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee urges couples to have confidence in S'pore's future

songsongpunggol

Alfrescian
Loyal
HUH???? What is he talking about?

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said it is important for couples to have confidence in Singapore's future and ultimately want Singapore to be the best place to settle down and raise children.

Crane

Alfrescian
Loyal

SINGAPORE: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong said it is important for couples to have confidence in Singapore's future and ultimately want Singapore to be the best place to settle down and raise children.

He obviously is at a loss for words. He extrapolated the Hong Lim protest gathering all the way to 2016 GE and he pissed in his pants, while his daddy pissed through a catheter attached to a urine bag.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How about I graciously donate my sperm and let Ho Jinx squirt out some babies for me?

Pinky can assume fatherhood, I don't care.

I have utmost confidence that the Familee can afford to provide the best environment for children to be raised in.

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
He must be kidding. There is no quality of life for children here in peesai. Already there is no space for toddlers to grow. Pinky must be in a dreamworld.

soikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
He obviously is at a loss for words. He extrapolated the Hong Lim protest gathering all the way to 2016 GE and he pissed in his pants, while his daddy pissed through a catheter attached to a urine bag.

The huge turnout today at Hong Lim Park has put him in panic mode.

Serve him right for he speaks with a forked tongue.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those are standard fancy speech. We heard that many times since GCT's era, we heard that from his many National Day Rallies, we heard that from many PAP rallies, the traditional medias. We heard that all the time...but are we there, are Singaporeans happy or are we more screwed up than before? Singaporeans knows best and they no longer trust the ruling party who took us for a ride for many decades without improving our lives and now they wanted to make it worse thru white paper.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

How to have confidence in Singapore's future when we don't even have confidence in him?:rolleyes:

jw5

Loyal
Those are standard fancy speech. We heard that many times since GCT's era, we heard that from his many National Day Rallies, we heard that from many PAP rallies, the traditional medias. We heard that all the time...but are we there, are Singaporeans happy or are we more screwed up than before? Singaporeans knows best and they no longer trust the ruling party who took us for a ride for many decades without improving our lives and now they wanted to make it worse thru white paper.

It could well be that the couples have confidence in Singapore's future. It's him that they don't have confidence in.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually, Pinkie is mistaken. Singaporeans have a lot of confidence in Singapore's future. They just have zero confidence on Leegime in all futures.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He must be kidding. There is no quality of life for children here in peesai. Already there is no space for toddlers to grow. Pinky must be in a dreamworld.

Agreed Bro Chupacabra.

A greying senior citizen was talking (rather wailing to me) JUST A FEW DAYS AGO. He was a Victim.

His Offence : Son met and fall in love with a foreign wife from ASEAN.

Dear young readers, I know all of you young people know about the POWER of Love.

That foreign spouse came here heavily pregnant and got married after an intense "interview" with certain half-past-six characters in the garb of ICA officers.

In that interview she was asked questions like whether she was ever in Singapore before or "ever arrested" by anti-vice dept for prostitution.

Mind you all these questions in the presence of her husband-to-be. These ICA "vermins" should be sacked.....!!!!!

Can you folks imagine all this sort of stupidity in a so-called "first-world" country like ours.

The ICA "interrogators" (ladies and men more worse then FBI, CIA, Mossad, KGB, Ton-Ton Macoute, Malaysian Special Branch, Cambodian Hun Sen Secret Police) asked her so many other personal questions.

She, as a pregnant lady was not spared. Where is the RESPECT? and dignity

Then came the day that she was to give birth to a baby (manufactured from the loins of a Singapore citizen who was a former full-time NSmen) in the KK Hospital under the control of ex-Malaysian $8 Cow.

The normal "vaginal delivery" of 2 nights stay at KKH (KK HOTEL) caused a bomb - $5500 plus which was to be paid in cash. Husband, father and mother-in-law CANNOT use their CPF Medisave because daughter in law is a foreigner. How to make Singaporean babies?

Dear PM, you talk about love and having more babies. It seems you do not know what other ministries are doing...Wake up PM!! or get ready for a CHANGE for you don't seem to have honest Ministers or Perm secs who keep you well-informed. Truly a gung-ho lot.......!!!!!

Running a government is NOT a GAME of MASAK MASAK. There must be good incentives for people to make more babies... Rhetoric is rhetoric and we are not stupid......

Allow Singaporeans to use a foreign womb to make babies..............and be charitable with them with payments.

That's the way to increase our population of loyal people like all of us.......instead of getting FTs to fill that "empty space" from India and China.

Last edited:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are too many restrictions and booby-traps in the use of our CPF Money.That's why many people are scared to go to hospital because after some deduction from their Medisave Account (they also don't understand how the hospital calculate),they have top pay the balance in hard cash.
WARNING : In Singapore,NO Hard Cash Better Don't Get Sick !!!

Last edited:

Tuayapeh

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How about I graciously donate my sperm and let Ho Jinx squirt out some babies for me?

Pinky can assume fatherhood, I don't care.

I have utmost confidence that the Familee can afford to provide the best environment for children to be raised in.

better not bro...might come out like this....

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-TREqKEHka...9mgM/s640/prometheus+facehugger+trilobite.jpg

a huge 10 legged CCB that likes to smother people as a face hugger.....probably doesnt like criticism ......

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Yes PM Lee I have full confidence in Singapore's future as long as the PAP is in charge. Don't worry. You will always have my vote along with 60% of us who appreciate the hard work that you put in for us on a daily basis.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes PM Lee I have full confidence in Singapore's future as long as the PAP is in charge. Don't worry. You will always have my vote along with 60% of us who appreciate the hard work that you put in for us on a daily basis.

I thoght they only have 40+% last round Singaporean vote?

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam, sure or not?

You support this guy, he is screwing up singapore big time mate. I have a feeling cum 2016 or post 2016 GE, the pinky will quietly slip away or be asked to 'resign' given the horrid way he is managing spore.