• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee urges couples to have confidence in S'pore's future

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes PM Lee I have full confidence in Singapore's future as long as the PAP is in charge. Don't worry. You will always have my vote along with 60% of us who appreciate the hard work that you put in for us on a daily basis.

coming from a cunt who is a quitter that's pretty rich.... :biggrin:

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The way he talk like second-hand car salesman,oh the car guarantee everything good,perfect condition,yeah if u believe him,pigs can fly !

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was in town yesterday with my toddler and wanted to head to speakers corner but it rained abit and I did not had any weather gear for my kid, Ive even forgotten to attached the rain shelter thing to his pram so I did not go. i went down to Marina Sq instead. My kid wanted so much to walk around but it was too crowded to let him.
Ive noticed even 4 - 5 year old kids in their prams being pushed around. Why are parents not leting their children walk around? Simply because everywhere is packed like sardines and all it takes is a second for a child to go missing if one takes an eye of him/her.

Some people may say to take your child to somewhere else less crowded, but where in peesai is less crowded? Also toddlers and children needs the presence of other kids to feel happy and energetic, so bringing your child to some ulu part of peesai will only have an opposite effect.

Most parents i see and know of are more stress out when bringing their kids out simply because the conditions are stressful outside. I really don't see much of a future for any child to grow up to his full potential here in peesai. Unless you are born with a silver spoon in your mouth or part of the Lee Dynasty.

Anyway I am expecting another son this Tuesday and the bill at KK is about 4k for B ward. I'm paying cash because I've been reluctant to contribute to CPF for the last 15 years. All my employers in the past and present have paid me through my company that I have set up solely to get paid fully in cash.

My decision to have another kid is solely based on the fact that I don't want my older child to be alone in this world if something where to happen to me or my wife or when dying of old age. But peesai and Pappies makes it look like children are just digits and commodities. Thats why my children will never remember peesai when they are older because I dont want them to have memories of it. I rather they call another land home.