• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee thinks Malays Stupid - Malay share of population will not shrink

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
By Andrea Ong

The ratio of Malays in Singapore will not change in the future even as the population grows, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in Parliament on Friday.

"The percentage of Malays will continue to be stable for the long term. We will not change it," said Mr Lee, speaking in Malay on the White Paper on population.

Several MPs had raised concerns that the shrinking Singaporean core put forth in the White Paper would lead to a smaller Malay-Muslim share of the population.

Mr Lee gave the reassurance that "we will continue to have the character of Singapore as a society", adding that the Government would take care of the interests of Singaporeans.

He urged the Malay-Muslim community to support the Government's population policies and said he hopes they will benefit from the recently enhanced marriage and parenthood measures. The Government will continue to look after those who need help and create more opportunities for all communities, said Mr Lee.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

It's funny, the above report did not explain how the proportion of Malays will not change with the more than 20% increase in population, is this another case of "chwee gong lam par song" speech?

- does this mean that PAP is populating sinkieland with overseas Malays too?
- or PAP will give even more incentives to Malays to procreate?
- LHL can say he did not mean the population as a whole but really meant Malay proportion as in citizen population, in this case Chinese and Indians don't have to worry about 6.9mill people because 100% of the increases will not be citizens. Then why the fuck need to debate?
- do our fellow Malay brothers and sisters believe in this shit and continue to vote for PAP?

From tomorrow onwards will be the year of the snake but even before that we see vipers and cobras and mambas in parliament.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By Andrea Ong

The ratio of Malays in Singapore will not change in the future even as the population grows, said Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong in Parliament on Friday.

"The percentage of Malays will continue to be stable for the long term. We will not change it," said Mr Lee, speaking in Malay on the White Paper on population.

Several MPs had raised concerns that the shrinking Singaporean core put forth in the White Paper would lead to a smaller Malay-Muslim share of the population.

Mr Lee gave the reassurance that "we will continue to have the character of Singapore as a society", adding that the Government would take care of the interests of Singaporeans.

He urged the Malay-Muslim community to support the Government's population policies and said he hopes they will benefit from the recently enhanced marriage and parenthood measures. The Government will continue to look after those who need help and create more opportunities for all communities, said Mr Lee.

x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

It's funny, the above report did not explain how the proportion of Malays will not change with the more than 20% increase in population, is this another case of "chwee gong lam par song" speech?

- does this mean that PAP is populating sinkieland with overseas Malays too?
- or PAP will give even more incentives to Malays to procreate?
- LHL can say he did not mean the population as a whole but really meant Malay proportion as in citizen population, in this case Chinese and Indians don't have to worry about 6.9mill people because 100% of the increases will not be citizens. Then why the fuck need to debate?
- do our fellow Malay brothers and sisters believe in this shit and continue to vote for PAP?

From tomorrow onwards will be the year of the snake but even before that we see vipers and cobras and mambas in parliament.
you forgot pinky has a degree in mathematics.' increase gst to help the poor' is another highly advance mathematics which the non elite peasants can never understand hor.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF? We will not change it. This proves that PAP has been attempting to change the racial composition or attempting to alter it all along.

OldFart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The Sinkie Malay TFR is 70% higher than the Chinese you twit. They don't need to add Malays from abroad. :rolleyes:

Finally you called me twit. It's like waiting for the first scratch or bump on my new car, unbearable. Thanks and Happy Lunar New Year.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Finally you called me twit. It's like waiting for the first scratch or bump on my new car, unbearable. Thanks and Happy Lunar New Year.

I might as well call you a moron and ignoramus too. :rolleyes:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There's a term for foreign imported Malays - Pinoys.

They're culturally and linguistically similar, the only difference is their main religion.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They're culturally and linguistically similar, the only difference is their main religion.

A lot of malays actually hate being grouped together with them.

Also the fact that they aren't muslim actually plays a very large part in them not being grouped in as malay cos the bumi laws in malaysia for example state that the person needs to be a muslim and that's why indian muslims can be considered "malay".

Wildfire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nay, remember Minister Fool's illustration of the future Singapore consisting of three concentric circles?

Yes, the overall Malay population will not change because most of them in the in the outer most "Transient" circle,
ie. Indonesian maids for your aged parents, friends and relatives.

Part of the population enlargement exercise is to reduce the Malay population in the centre core as Old Fart (sorry
brother, this Old Fart is not directed at you ... ha ha) never really trusted the Malays since Day 1, so does this
government! Wayang Wayang Ok, but not to be taken seriously!

Wake up friends ....

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Furama

you forgot pinky has a degree in mathematics.' increase gst to help the poor' is another highly advance mathematics which the non elite peasants can never understand hor.

He can't understand science either. That's why he planned to have a nuclear plant in Singapoo until he saw what the Japanese did. He's plain stupid who isn't worth any million.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He can't understand science either. That's why he planned to have a nuclear plant in Singapoo until he saw what the Japanese did. He's plain stupid who isn't worth any million.

oh crap! If only that fukushima crap didn't occur until after singapore built its nuclear plant that would be so cool to see!

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

They are neither similar in culture nor language. They just look alike.

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are neither similar in culture nor language. They just look alike.

One thing strong for Malay against Pinoy are that their Inglish at least more comprehensible that a Pinoy . Most of the time I can't grasp any Pinoy talking in their heavily accented Ingrilish.

The other difference is that one can have up to four official wives while the other is one.

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
First the army remark about Malays, now this. PAP is going for political suicide.

The PAP has finally admitted that they are controlling population's race-ratio .

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP will increase the population of our local Mamas by importing many FT Pundeks from India and granting them and their families Spore's citizenships..

The Indians will then eclipse the Malays to become the 2nd biggest race behind the local Chinese..

waterloong

Alfrescian
Loyal
The PAP will increase the population of our local Mamas by importing many FT Pundeks from India and granting them and their families Spore's citizenships..

The Indians will then eclipse the Malays to become the 2nd biggest race behind the local Chinese..

It won't happen. The chinese (like you and me) are somehow racist and stereotyped against non-chinese.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It won't happen. The chinese (like you and me) are somehow racist and stereotyped against non-chinese.

I have no issues with our Mats and the local Mamas.. We need one another in the fight against the PAP and their FT scums polluting this island..

Its the influx of these Foreign Indians that is worrying me..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Somehow just by being chinese you're automatically racist and you don't even need to do anything to them to be called racist. Seems like you didn't smile at one you're a racist you need to bow your head down like a dog and even then i bet someone could complain of racism.

DuYunQi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I really don't know how to read LHL's statement on the malay population being what he says.. "no change"?
He doesn't expect the malay population to increase? How's he doing to do that?
What plans he has for the Singapore Malay population??