• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee thinks Malays Stupid - Malay share of population will not shrink

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro,

when you have Singapore leaders that can say ' could have done better' not to worry so much at this stage.

Voters 'could have done better' in 2011 but get only 1 GRC in, but voters 'can do better' in 2016 than this PM ----- sack him using your voting tickets.....

It's funny, the above report did not explain how the proportion of Malays will not change with the more than 20% increase in population, is this another case of "chwee gong lam par song" speech?

- does this mean that PAP is populating sinkieland with overseas Malays too?
- or PAP will give even more incentives to Malays to procreate?
- LHL can say he did not mean the population as a whole but really meant Malay proportion as in citizen population, in this case Chinese and Indians don't have to worry about 6.9mill people because 100% of the increases will not be citizens. Then why the fuck need to debate?
- do our fellow Malay brothers and sisters believe in this shit and continue to vote for PAP?

From tomorrow onwards will be the year of the snake but even before that we see vipers and cobras and mambas in parliament.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Plan? What plan? TS already said i quote "chwee gong lam par song" .

I really don't know how to read LHL's statement on the malay population being what he says.. "no change"?
He doesn't expect the malay population to increase? How's he doing to do that?
What plans he has for the Singapore Malay population??

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First the army remark about Malays, now this. PAP is going for political suicide.

The PAP has finally admitted that they are controlling population's race-ratio .

They do not trust our own local Malay brothers in the arm - but they will take all and sundry from FTs. Interestingly, met a Chinese who has been studying and then working in Singapore for the past 10 years. He said he has declined invitations for PR status but said he will take up only he is past the NS enlistment stage. Are we surprised?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If...if the garment have no trust having malay served in NS, then they should give the Malay an option instead of making it compulsory for them to be enlisted.:rolleyes: I would gladly request for my children to be opted out! 2 years can gain alot of working experience outside and at the same time can oso earn quite a substantial amt of money for diploma or U graduates hor...:rolleyes:

Himawari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Did Ah Lee PAPa & 77 thieves classify Pinoys as Malays?

To many, they are the same. Only that one eats pork and one doesn't.

Bigfuck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Did Ah Lee PAPa & 77 thieves classify Pinoys as Malays?

I know of non-Chinese ticking Chinese too as the options to indicate ethnicities were purposely limited. Nice is it not? I tick myself Indian next time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If...if the garment have no trust having malay served in NS, then they should give the Malay an option instead of making it compulsory for them to be enlisted.:rolleyes: I would gladly request for my children to be opted out! 2 years can gain alot of working experience outside and at the same time can oso earn quite a substantial amt of money for diploma or U graduates hor...:rolleyes:

HAHAHAHA option to opt out! Omg what a joke. Like this wouldn't most Malays be out? You are really full of shit and then you complain Sg don't trust Malays. So it's ok to be racist to non Malays cos they don't have option to opt out

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HAHAHAHA option to opt out! Omg what a joke. Like this wouldn't most Malays be out? You are really full of shit and then you complain Sg don't trust Malays. So it's ok to be racist to non Malays cos they don't have option to opt out

Troll, u said it out and clear. Since they dont trust Malays, I will have my children opted out if given a choice. Very simple. Anything wrong with tat? Like tat u oso consider racists?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Troll, u said it out and clear. Since they dont trust Malays, I will have my children opted out if given a choice. Very simple. Anything wrong with tat? Like tat u oso consider racists?

Hahah who said don't trust malays and also what gives you the right to opt out? You traitor of course that is racist. Non malays get discriminated. You are full of shit and you finally revealed it. You are a racist.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahah who said don't trust malays and also what gives you the right to opt out? You traitor of course that is racist. Non malays get discriminated. You are full of shit and you finally revealed it. You are a racist.

U label Indian as keling, shit skin. U label Malays as huan na, m&d. U are a bloody racist!

Anyway dont wish to waste my precious and productive time discussing with a racist troll anymore!

As usual , u can have ur last say again...keyboard warrior.:rolleyes:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U label Indian as keling, shit skin. U label Malays as huan na, m&d. U are a bloody racist!

Anyway dont wish to waste my precious and productive time discussing with a racist troll anymore!

As usual , u can have ur last say again...keyboard warrior.:rolleyes:

hahah you're the racist trying to get your kids to siam NS cos they are malays. :rolleyes: You think malays are special?

Basket huan na trying to act blur.

maozedong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Filipinos are of the Malay stock. That is, they belong to the same ethnic group as the Malay.

http://countrystudies.us/philippines/3.htm

"Negrito, proto-Malay, and Malay peoples were the principal peoples of the Philippine archipelago."

If you look at the facial features of true blue Pinoys, they are really quite similar to Malays.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_Malays

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Austronesian_peoples

They are neither similar in culture nor language. They just look alike.

Last edited:

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jah,
m&ds are not special, and are not asking to be treated special. They just want to be treated like everyone else, to not be discriminated and taken advantage of.

it is the govt which discriminates against them and treat them as 2nd class.

Jah, dont be racist and try to argue more intelligently can :biggrin:

hahah you're the racist trying to get your kids to siam NS cos they are malays. :rolleyes: You think malays are special?

Basket huan na trying to act blur.