• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM Lee donate his salary to charity in next 5 years (3 cheers for PAP!)

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I guess no matter how much our great PAP government has helped and contributed, you people don't seems to realize and appreciate. Now you all know how hard and tough it is to be a great PAP government to serve people like you all better. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

Totally irrelevant reply to my question which was " Is the title of this thread misleading and distortion of the facts ? ".

Seems that I am debating with a moronic brainless blind supporter who does not understand simple English. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There may be a handful of well-educated living in overseas, but the reason these handful of people not in Singapore doesn't mean all of them dislike the government. They may be overseas to pursue their studies, career and dreams. But not to worry, we have great pool of talents around to help Singapore to achieve greater success.

Its not a handful, You are living in a planet of your own. The brain drain became apparent in the mids 90s when CPF withdrawals from those that left our shore outstripped withdrawals due to retirement in dollar amt.

Even among the political elite, their kids have started going overseas for good.

Why don't you ask them to release the statistics.

brandon66

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well I guess no matter how much our great PAP government has helped and contributed, you people don't seems to realize and appreciate. Now you all know how hard and tough it is to be a great PAP government to serve people like you all better. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

yah loh, very "hard and tough" hoh?

that's why need to take leave from work and go overseas to learn cooking... :confused:

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not a handful, You are living in a planet of your own. The brain drain became apparent in the mids 90s when CPF withdrawals from those that left our shore outstripped withdrawals due to retirement in dollar amt.

Even among the political elite, their kids have started going overseas for good.

Why don't you ask them to release the statistics.

Well said.

Let the cowardly thread starter who refuses to acknowledge that the title of this thread is misleading rebut your insightful comment.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point here isn't about charity. Its about his enormous wage and the disparity between what's the scale of his own responsibilities in comparison to world leaders who earn less but have more responsibilities.

If you can prove that LHL has more responsibilities than Nicolas Sarkozy, Angela Merkel, Gordon Brown, or even the Prime Minister of Sweden, Denmark, Italy and Finland, then please feel free to present your case, PAPsupporter.

In any case, Obama has instituted a new Executive Order imposing new ethnic standards, and a pay freeze for his White House staff, recognising that being in public service is not a right, but a privilege.

The video is below:

<embed src="http://services.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/1155201977" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=8699252001&playerId=1155201977&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
The point here isn't about charity. Its about his enormous wage and the disparity between what's the scale of his own responsibilities in comparison to world leaders who earn less but have more responsibilities.

If you can prove that LHL has more responsibilities than Nicolas Sarkozy, Angela Merkel, Gordon Brown, or even the Prime Minister of Sweden, Denmark, Italy and Finland, then please feel free to present your case, PAPsupporter.

In any case, Obama has instituted a new Executive Order imposing new ethnic standards, and a pay freeze for his White House staff, recognising that being in public service is not a right, but a privilege.

The video is below:

<embed src="http://services.brightcove.com/services/viewer/federated_f8/1155201977" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" flashVars="videoId=8699252001&playerId=1155201977&viewerSecureGatewayURL=https://console.brightcove.com/services/amfgateway&servicesURL=http://services.brightcove.com/services&cdnURL=http://admin.brightcove.com&domain=embed&autoStart=false&" base="http://admin.brightcove.com" name="flashObj" width="486" height="412" seamlesstabbing="false" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" swLiveConnect="true" pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed>

Absolutely agree with you.

The Singapore government ministers are the highest paid in the world even with the latest proposed salaries reduction.

meepok kia

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Charity shall cover the multitude of sins"

29avac4.jpg

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old news but good to know that our great PM Lee Hsien Loong is donating his increase salary to the charities for 5 years period starting from 2007.

!

Don't talk cock ok? The president of the US himself draws only about $400k a year. This faggot draws $2.64 million. That's more than 5 times the amount. If he is so good, he should draw probably $20,000 a month and donate the rest to charity. It's very obvious that you are one of the 66.6% of the brain dead Sinkees being screwed by the papayas.:oIo:

sgczar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone notice in that video, Obama is left handed just like the head honcho of sinkieland?

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did anyone notice in that video, Obama is left handed just like the head honcho of sinkieland?

Most left-handed people have pretty creative, intelligent, mature characteristics. Sadly though, if LHL is truly left handed, maybe he has the smarts(after all, he has a degree in maths from Harvard), but his political intelligence/maturity is not there yet, as with his level of street-smarts- which is also low.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
When you donate to charity you get a double offset in your income tax return. So he is in reality getting more take home pay. A clever ploy?

Patriot

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't talk cock ok? The president of the US himself draws only about $400k a year. This faggot draws $2.64 million. That's more than 5 times the amount. If he is so good, he should draw probably $20,000 a month and donate the rest to charity. It's very obvious that you are one of the 66.6% of the brain dead Sinkees being screwed by the papayas.:oIo:

Hahaha!!! :p

Excellent rebuttal!!! :biggrin:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally irrelevant reply to my question which was " Is the title of this thread misleading and distortion of the facts ? ".

Seems that I am debating with a moronic brainless blind supporter who does not understand simple English. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Well you simply don't understand what I have said earlier. Your stubborn request for an apology for the above heading shall be granted to make you happy for a moment. I apologize for the misleading heading of this thread. For the majority of the misleading headings of other threads in this forum I need not any apologies as I've said, they are already misleading so no point for the apologies.

Above all, our PM Lee Hsien Loong has no doubt done a great job and contributions to Singapore. 3 cheers for him and our great PAP. :smile:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well you simply don't understand what I have said earlier. Your stubborn request for an apology for the above heading shall be granted to make you happy for a moment. I apologize for the misleading heading of this thread. For the majority of the misleading headings of other threads in this forum I need not any apologies as I've said, they are already misleading so no point for the apologies.

Above all, our PM Lee Hsien Loong has no doubt done a great job and contributions to Singapore. 3 cheers for him and our great PAP. :smile:

You still hadn't answered the question on why he receives $2m to $3m for a job that has less responsibilities in terms of scale compared to countries like Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Australia and Finland, which are bigger in size and which has more than 4m people in population each.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can't make such comparison. I know Obama has make changes to the salaries of his cabinet members to tackle the major difficulties USA is currently facing, but our situation here is not as bad as theirs. All thanks to our great PAP government that we can withstand this difficulties. Together we unite, we will bypass this difficult crisis once again. 3 great cheers for our PAP government. :smile:

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You still hadn't answered the question on why he receives $2m to $3m for a job that has less responsibilities in terms of scale compared to countries like Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Australia and Finland, which are bigger in size and which has more than 4m people in population each.

Like I have mentioned earlier on. Please read the article carefully and make some reading and research. His salary is not set and fixed by himself.

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like I have mentioned earlier on. Please read the article carefully and make some reading and research. His salary is not set and fixed by himself.

Oh no, not when his government is controlled by his father, and when Parliament is a rubber stamp body.

*shakes head*

You can't make such comparison. I know Obama has make changes to the salaries of his cabinet members to tackle the major difficulties USA is currently facing, but our situation here is not as bad as theirs. All thanks to our great PAP government that we can withstand this difficulties. Together we unite, we will bypass this difficult crisis once again. 3 great cheers for our PAP government

Singapore has just announced that she has suffered a 12% contraction in the last quarter of 2008, for the record. And the government announced it. Who says Singapore is not bad as theirs? A 12% contraction is bad for any country; its obvious for any economist who looks at the data and the long term prospects.

I mean I study economics myself.

PAPsupporter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore has just announced that she has suffered a 12% contraction in the last quarter of 2008, for the record. And the government announced it. Who says Singapore is not bad as theirs? A 12% contraction is bad for any country; its obvious for any economist who looks at the data and the long term prospects.

I mean I study economics myself.

Well for this I have to agree that shrinkage, but our great PAP government has already announced the various Budget schemes they are helping us to pull through during this crisis. They are helping in various areas to help Singapore. This is our first time in many years that our government have use a small portion from the great vast of reserves our great PAP government has helped Singapore to accumulate. Well done PAP. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well for this I have to agree that shrinkage, but our great PAP government has already announced the various Budget schemes they are helping us to pull through during this crisis. They are helping in various areas to help Singapore. This is our first time in many years that our government have use a small portion from the great vast of reserves our great PAP government has helped Singapore to accumulate. Well done PAP. 3 cheers for our great PAP. :smile:

I have replied in regards to the Budget in another thread. You can fool a layman who hasn't learnt about economics in University, but you can't fool one who's studying economics in Australia.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=15511&page=2