• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PM and Ho Ching meet William and Catherine

roadrunner

Alfrescian
Loyal
So HC did right - just wear normal home wear, even dress down a bit to show Sinkieland no longer a colonial outpost and the PM's wife won't dress to impress junior visitors. I think it is about time us Asians stop crawling on our knees and dress like some special evening whenever some ang moh comes calling..

Alamak, you dress confidently for self respect mah, don't tell me you go to wedding wearing normal home wear, singlet, shorts & bata slippers or Chinese New Year your family & friends are coming to visit you & you greet them in your SAF underwear? KNN why people here still so hung up about colonial past? Singapore already outstanding in it's achievements since independence from the Brits & Malaya.. TWICE leh!!

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
could it be she's the scapegoat, anything & everything just blame her.

A scapegoat is someone who is innocently blamed.

In her case I think her actions speak for themselves. From her kakis like Durai(golden taps), ex-CEO of SMRT,..... All the loses at Temasek.... More like a willing accomplice.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whenever there is a Ho Ching topic you'll notice that no one has anything good about her. Not even the the so called PAP apologists:smile:

You are wrong

She wears one befitting her status and age - grandma looking so be it. It will reveal a lot of your personal value if you tell me there is something wrong for a rich lady of grandma age to wear neat and simple dresses.

There is one who prepare to suck at any level

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have a friend who has attended a functions where Ho Ching was the guest. She was rude & inconsiderate. She arrived late, said very little, was very impatient & had an imperious attitude, ...... he came away with a very poor impression of her :wink:

ho ching can afford to be rude after all since when has she ever been held accountable for anything.