• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pls leave ur nic, i shall return yours!

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
u look at this chatroom record. it might have answered to many who were suddenly being "BANNED" with no substantiated reasons at all. the one who initiated the BAN knows the loopholes at doing it, hence the decent forummers were banned abruptly.

ng ejay is also trying to suck up to kojakbt in his 3-in-1 kopitiam. the latter is still unaware what he's toying with.

IF ALL ROADS LEAD TO ROME...then it is quite true that all clones leads to u know who by now....and that's why i m always being targeted.

in other forums, very rare such silliness occur.

Hey Ponda Jamie Leetahbar! Is your arse up to it or not, there are a lot of bored bros there looking for some action!

But on second thought don't. They are looking for intellectuals, not weird individuals

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
u know, if u r not ng ejay, why are u so excited and panicky now? ng ejay has done nothing wrong what? he's socio-activist fighting admirably for HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES AND DEMOCRACY...and whatever all that craps!!

he's very famous. i should be the one shivering in apprehension. but i sleep well and no nightmares. how about you? u taking sleeping pills or IMH pills??:rolleyes:

kuntakinte

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are using a third character reference to LTS to reply me.

So, are you that LTS ? If you are not, I dun think I want to waste time with you. I rather exchange with the bona fide and not some clone shit. Bob Sim does not sound like a bad guy, he is just full of too much pride. Unfortunately, he let his pride ruin him. And, I just have a simple word for him,
SOMETIME ONE HAS TO SWALLOW THEIR PRIDE TO A BETTER SKY.

kicked out? no lah. LEETAHSAR wasn't kicked out. he quits the temple kelefe cos he found out a very devious secret. his cousin is a church pastor and needed new activities for his church. so who else to call? LTS lor! LOL!!

he told everyone he sang so they chope him for x'mas carol and that idiot jus joined!! he is popular with his cousin's church...so bo bian - obliges any request within his capability.

those clowns here that flame and defame him got an axe to grind with him. what he had posted, u guys could see it in ST OR SIN MIN. he looks things differently from most of the jokers here. if u like to remain to believe that is real and what is fake, it's your choice right?:smile:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Infractions: 169/204 (541)
My Reputation: Going inexorably downhill!
:(

Pondan Jamie! you are so well loved! Look at the increase in your...your......ohhh!!!!.....i n f r a c t i o n p o i n t s! Poor thing!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::p:p:p

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at this INFRACTION. do u think it's valid or simply as some childish petty resentment? coming from a big piece of walking LARD, it's really surprising he has such small heart and maybe a pea-brain to match.:p:biggrin:

Today, 03:42 AM
DOM the Clown
Alfrescian (S) Join Date: Jul 2008
Infractions: 0/3 (9)
My Reputation:Points: 148 / Power: 0

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear leetahbar,

You have received an infraction at Sam's Alfresco Coffee.

Reason: Spam/repeated posts/unauthorised ads.
-------

-------

This infraction is worth 3 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=191239

Quote:
thank you to whoever who up me REPUTATION for this thread. if u are reading, i hope u can stand up against CYBERBULLIES - the same gang who are assholes preaching HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES & DEMOCRACY. the same SDP IB clowns who are doing more damage than one would expect.

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!! IF WE WANNA REALLY FIGHT THE PAPS, WE MUST LEARN TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
just look at this INFRACTION. do u think it's valid or simply as some childish petty resentment?

lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

don't like don't read don't reply don't post

JUST FUCK OFF!!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course with exception of guavatree who has enough clones created by the master shapeshiftter to be the lumpar ONE notorious in leeputation points here:biggrin:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

every one knows you sent many sms to your gay pals for support!

LOL