• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Miracle in this kopitiam!!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
17-08-2008, 01:58 PM leetahbar
Alfrescian (S)
Infractions: 200/358 (1000)
My Reputation:Points: 155 / Power: 40

i have survived 1000+ INFRACTIONS from gang of cyberbullies....

and i m still ALIVE!! I LIVE!!!:biggrin:

guavatree

Alfrescian
Loyal
lanjiao sucking unemployed parasite old fart faggot fake monk PAP dog Bob Sim Kheng Hwee,

temple thief, swindler, fraudster, cheat, con-artist, liar, hypocrite, deceiver, all rolled into one!

live to be gang banged again and again ... LOL

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
17-08-2008, 01:58 PM leetahbar
Alfrescian (S)
Infractions: 200/358 (1000)
My Reputation: Worst than a 3 way prostitute.

To live such a miserable life, a person with any honour would had jumped down from his Stirling Road block. That would had, at the very least drawn a few toasts of watered down beer to your stinking memory!

Last edited:

Ah Guan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was right

This homo pervert is damn proud to be a forum nuisance

I can recognise a psychological illness when I see one

Time to increase his dosage

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hail my beloved Instrument, Leetahbar, the Price of Light!

Hail thee, for thou art the bearer of my Will!

I was BANNED yesterday from this forum.

My Instrument, you should know that it was clones of the COWARD NG E-JAY who did it!

The FUCKING COWARD NG E-JAY BANNED ME, THE LORD OF ALL THE REALMS OF ANG MO KIO!

Dictatorship rules!

My Instrument, join me in condemning the coward Ng E-Jay for his despicable tactics in BANNING those who disagree with him and SDP!

For I am the dread God Meng Seng, forever king of kings and lord of lords, and sole architect of WP's 43.9% margin in Aljunied which I, yea I ALONE, caused to me, by my power, my grace, my righteousness, and my divinity.

God Meng Seng

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kenna banned? Then God ki lan!

Ng E-Jay, don't be so rude and use such unseemly language all the time.

You should ask yourself WHY your political career is finished even BEFORE it has begun.

You should ask yourself WHY mainstream opposition and the whole of civil society including Braema Mathi, Siew Kum Hong, TOC, have all OSTRACIZED you.

I am above all men, yea ABOVE ALL MEN save my Holy Brother Lord Thia Khiang, and I cannot be insulted by a lowly scum like you.

I feel sorry for you, Ng E-Jay, you will forever be ostracized from everyone else because you are a coward, a fool, a hypocrite, SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT KEEP HIS WORDS AND WHO ONLY GIVES INSINCERE APOLOGIES WHEN HE DOES NOT MEAN IT!

God Meng Seng

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking cock! Ng Ejay laughing his head off now lah! Many know of my other nics
and can draw their conclusions. Only a dumb fuck like you is so clueless!

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
You fucking cock! Ng Ejay laughing his head off now lah! Many know of my other nics
and can draw their conclusions. Only a dumb fuck like you is so clueless!

You wrote "Many know of my other nics ..."

So, Mister Ng E-Jay, change T-shirt and plead guilty COWARD, you finally admit you use many nicks.

Why don't you admit you register 30+ nicks to slam WP?

Ng E-Jay, you DARE TO ADMIT!?!?!?

God Meng Seng

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you to whoever who up me REPUTATION for this thread. if u are reading, i hope u can stand up against CYBERBULLIES - the same gang who are assholes preaching HUMAN RIGHTS, FREE SPEECHES & DEMOCRACY. the same SDP IB clowns who are doing more damage than one would expect.

STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!! IF WE WANNA REALLY FIGHT THE PAPS, WE MUST LEARN TO STAND UP AND BE COUNTED!!:cool:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
You wrote "Many know of my other nics ..."

So, Mister Ng E-Jay, change T-shirt and plead guilty COWARD, you finally admit you use many nicks.

Why don't you admit you register 30+ nicks to slam WP?

Ng E-Jay, you DARE TO ADMIT!?!?!?

God Meng Seng

NOTI god meng seng, if he dares to admit, does he need to :

1. changed T-shirt
2. abandon the protestors and ran away
3. first to plead guilty without second thought
4. PG already, then tried to act heroic by hypocritical postings
5. continue to talk big and create clones to attack those he displeases

why is he a TURDY nerd? he never admits....he would use you for certain purposes initially and when that was done, he would back stab u all over.

that's the definition of a TURDY NERD - one who is full of shits and abuse the gifts heaven has given him. it shall all be taken back. KARMA IS MERCILESS AND BLIND.:cool:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah Big Baby Pondan Leetahbar have a lot of bleeding heart supporters giving sympathy lollipop points hor! Happy liow boh? 66.6 will truly remain 66.6 until they have to eat rats for breakfast, lunch and dinner!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you to who ever you are for reading this thread and up my REPUTATIONS.

my power is fully charged and dying to transfer to the giver. pls let me know who you r so as to receive my POWER POINTS :smile:

182 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
democracy; no democracy 12-03-2009 04:02 AM
Miracle in this... 11-03-2009 03:47 PM
big fly, little flies... 08-03-2009 02:43 PM I enjoy reading ur post!

(note: if i ve given u b4, i won't be able to give u again.:smile:)

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
thank you to who ever you are for reading this thread and up my REPUTATIONS.my power is fully charged and dying to transfer to the giver. pls let me know who you r so as to receive my POWER POINTS :smile:

182 point(s) total Latest Reputation Received
Thread Date Comment
democracy; no democracy 12-03-2009 04:02 AM
Miracle in this... 11-03-2009 03:47 PM
big fly, little flies... 08-03-2009 02:43 PM I enjoy reading ur post!

(note: if i ve given u b4, i won't be able to give u again.:smile:)

Pondan! I upped your arse you happy or not?:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: