• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please we need to be gracious!!!!

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
22310243_1737699406249925_8569432156543328784_n.jpg

waulau all you guys so fierce
eat and don't return trays no big deal lah
the prices of your food will go up and up!!

Like what I say got no fucking meaning to you!
Only your desire to get gong from MIWs all that matter.
I guess next will be your joining them in laughing and laughing all the way to the bank.

You better think long long. Not enough money for his brother and sister orledi.
You think enough money to include you in?

PTUI!

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Like what I say got no fucking meaning to you!
Only your desire to get gong from MIWs all that matter.
I guess next will be your joining them in laughing and laughing all the way to the bank.

You better think long long. Not enough money for his brother and sister orledi.
You think enough money to include you in?

PTUI!

you gila
anyhow tok cock

singapore-amnesty.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Those countries got real elections, real Elected Presidents, and paying them a fucking fraction of what MIWs demand from us.
They dont have fucking useless incompetent generals parachuting down on major companies as CEO with their aides being paid sky high and totally useless.
Their legal bodies are truly independent and respectable.

I run a profitable business but it has its fair share of risks. I make hay while the sun shine, but I want to look out for my children. I've invested a lot of money into helping them get top scholarships and in twenty years or so, my kids would be those "useless incompetent generals" with an assured iron rice bowl. I will not tolerate oppies like you fucking things up for me!

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
the prices of your food will go up and up!!

Hawker food in Malaysia food centers served to you by hawker assistants and finished dishes cleared up after you makan
and cost there about 1/4 of Sinkapore.

So I do not see the relevance of prices of your food will go up and up.

And hawker assistants in Malaysia food centers drive their own cars (and so with many Malaysians as well.

With rampant corruption in Malaysia and yet cost of living there about 1/3 or 1/4 of Singapore with so called super efficient services.

No fucking answer from you?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
31077806.JPG

Former head of civil service Lim Siong Guan (in picture) said the push for a more a gracious society should take on greater urgency in order for Singapore to thrive in the decades ahead. Photo: TODAY file photo

SINGAPORE – The push for a more a gracious society should take on greater urgency in order for Singapore to thrive in the decades ahead, said former head of the civil service Lim Siong Guan on Tuesday (Oct 10).
Graciousness went out the window the moment taxpayers were forced to pay millions to their PAP ministers. Taxpayers were told that else those "capable men and women" wouldn't be interested in those jobs.

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hawker food in Malaysia food centers served to you by hawker assistants and finished dishes cleared up after you makan
and cost there about 1/4 of Sinkapore.

So I do not see the relevance of prices of your food will go up and up.

And hawker assistants in Malaysia food centers drive their own cars (and so with many Malaysians as well.

With rampant corruption in Malaysia and yet cost of living there about 1/3 or 1/4 of Singapore with so called super efficient services.

No fucking answer from you?

YUP!

No fucking answer

kryonlight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Being gracious has no place in Singapore. The other day I kicked off someone's luggage because she was blocking the exit of the escalator at nex mall. I also secretly wished to slap that demented lady with super loud voice selling tissue papers beside the taxi stand. Fucking irritating on a Sunday afternoon!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your Jesus Christ wouldn't even spare a fruitless fig tree. How much are you contributing to the Benjamin Lim fund?

Jesus cursed the fruitless fig tree is a parable reference to his rejection of the nation of Israel for their spiritual deadness.

It is not that he is ungracious. His heart is always gracious to the nation of Israel. When they continue to harden their hearts, do evil in the sight of God and remain spiritually dead to Christ in spite of his pleas and mercies, a time will come when they will be judged for their wickedness. Just like the fig tree which was once strong and full of leaves but fruitless ,when it was cursed, it withered to the ground.

Last edited:

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus cursed the fruitless fig tree is a parable reference to his rejection of the nation of Israel for their spiritual deadness.

It is not that he is ungracious. His heart is always gracious to the nation of Israel. When they continue to harden their hearts, do evil in the sight of God and remain spiritually dead to Christ in spite of his pleas and mercies, a time will come when they will be judged for their wickedness. Just like the fig tree which was once strong and full of leaves but fruitless ,when it was cursed, it withered to the ground.

None of this kind of Jesus shit here.

His heart is always gracious to the nation of Israel. The races and all other people on Earth existed only as drawers of water and hewer of wood for the fucking Jews.
The Bible is the most racist and unapologetic enslavers of other races and people for the good of the fucking Jews.
Slaughter was urged on the beasts of forest and birds that fly and fishes in the sea as if their right on Earth was just to serve the fucking Jews.

ISIS theology was based so much on the fucking Bible that when you scratch ISIS fatwas, you find the Old Testament and New Testament just below the surface.

Besides all religious crap supposed to go into here https://www.sammyboy.com/forums/discussions-about-religion.11/
Where talks of God, Allah, Jehovah, Buddha , Varaibim, Laotze , Shiva, Yama , Thor, Zeus, and similar shitheads. Krishna is at the fucking bottom of them all.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
None of this kind of Jesus shit here.

His heart is always gracious to the nation of Israel. The races and all other people on Earth existed only as drawers of water and hewer of wood for the fucking Jews.
The Bible is the most racist and unapologetic enslavers of other races and people for the good of the fucking Jews.
Slaughter was urged on the beasts of forest and birds that fly and fishes in the sea as if their right on Earth was just to serve the fucking Jews.

I didn't figure you to be a kumbaya liberal.

You seem like the sort of guy who idolize warlords who murder and enslave millions of people. So why are you upset with a little bit of racism?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I didn't figure you to be a kumbaya liberal.

You seem like the sort of guy who idolize warlords who murder and enslave millions of people. So why are you upset with a little bit of racism?

You allow religious buggers an inch, they will take a fucking mile.

Next they come here with tambourines and get people to form circle to sing kumbayahs.
And pass out collection trays to get donations to provide hot food and soup to Jews or cockroaches with begging bowls.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You allow religious buggers an inch, they will take a fucking mile.

Next they come here with tambourines and get people to form circle to sing kumbayahs.
And pass out collection trays to get donations to provide hot food and soup to Jews or cockroaches with begging bowls.

I don't recall anyone providing Jews with free soup or hot food. You are more likely to read about Jews and their kibbutzs.

There hasn't been any historical records of Jews carving out an empire that saw millions of people butchered, raped or enslaved. Not even in the Jewish old testament, where the scale of slaughter is small compared to well-known military leaders like Julius Caesar, Spanish Conquistadors or Genghis Khan.

I don't see you haven't any problems with those famous warlords killing and raping. So what's getting you so riled up about Jews killing people then?

pakchewcheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't recall anyone providing Jews with free soup or hot food. You are more likely to read about Jews and their kibbutzs.

There hasn't been any historical records of Jews carving out an empire that saw millions of people butchered, raped or enslaved. Not even in the Jewish old testament, where the scale of slaughter is small compared to well-known military leaders like Julius Caesar, Spanish Conquistadors or Genghis Khan.

I don't see you haven't any problems with those famous warlords killing and raping. So what's getting you so riled up about Jews killing people then?

Genghis Khan is a worthy killer and he spread his genes wide as is due to him and his innate might and the Will of Heaven at that time..
Jews, even with the so-called help of God and Jehovah and Will of Heaven got fucked and enslaved and not worthy to be worthy respectable killers.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
It all starts with the gahmen...appointing Halimah as EP by setting all the strict rules & requirements unilaterally was a gracious act?

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
start from the top
start from the bottom
start from birth
otherwise this ungracious society will become a nightmare

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
come to think of it, which Asian society is gracious? Mostly only the angmoh countries are gracious, because AMDK.