• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please we need to be gracious!!!!

Engeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Delhi whore post appearing just minutes after my post. Old dog trick again hovering around me. Delhi gb road stands for what ? State it clearly COWARD slanderer covert manipulative jiuhukia and your filthy name. I will definitely be able to and will sue you for defamation. You are a coward bully slanderer hiding behind computer. Totally not in the league of LHY and me, state truths, name people and not afraid to be sued. Malignant LJ calling others what they are themselves.

this engeng fella is a real pain in the ass..bark like a mad mongrel

tumblr_oaqn36Jb531ufzk7po1_500.gif

I am stating truth. You are barking nonsense.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Delhi whore post appearing just minutes after my post. Old dog trick again hovering around me. Delhi gb road stands for what ? State it clearly COWARD slanderer covert manipulative jiuhukia and your filthy name. I will definitely be able to and will sue you for defamation. You are a coward bully slanderer hiding behind computer. Totally not in the league of LHY and me, state truths, name people and not afraid to be sued. Malignant LJ calling others what they are themselves.

Dare not and cannot answer again each time when challenged. Semaj piece of shit is malignant LJ calling others malignant indeed. Low class jiuhukia is always what they call others to be.