• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please release Kinana

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kinana if you are reading this, please just donate $19.95 to get yourself out of moderation..

You claim to be a businessman owning a Ferrari..

Surely you can afford to donate this pittance of an amount..? :biggrin: :biggrin::biggrin:

Do you think she will do that ? If she's that er ... with her perseverance she will not do it.

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure your efforts will be wasted. Kinana will continue posting in big bold letters and get zapped by sam again.

You are a bastard causing our regular punching bag to be banned. I am sure you will now be our punchi g bag! lol

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam banned him for big fonts.

Actually there's nothing wrong with big fonts if you wanna compare it with some nicks that are ALWAYS in big fonts. I believe there was a conspiracy going on here.

Do you think Sam is a control freak sometimes ? :eek:

But, Kinana must know that he is the god of this forum. :*: You have to give in sometimes. Just as God does not negotiate with you sometimes. Just stick to the rule will be good. Must give face mah. :p

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually there's nothing wrong with big fonts if you wanna compare it with some nicks that are ALWAYS in big fonts. I believe there was a conspiracy going on here ...
she uses size 4 ...

ur fonts much bigga dan hers ... :wink: :p

obviously iz not bcoz of font size ...

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
This should clarify.

If you have been here long enough, you should know that I am pedantic when it comes to housekeeping but liberal when it comes to content.

You have been placed under moderation so I can review your posts from now on. They will be allowed out of the moderation queue only if you revert to the default font size. I don't mind a variation of font size for emphasis when necessary but not in every single message.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Knn suddenly so many people missed my Honey.
When she was around many fucked her but never pay except Sam
Naturally Sam got fed up when Honey played hard to get
Don't worry she 's OK
Now she is spending more of her time with me
As a matter of fact I am quite grateful for what Sam had done
Honey confided in me that she needs big font because any thing big excites her
I hope to satisfy her while I can and hopefully regain her senses between big font and big dick

jw5

Loyal
I still think kinana = peppertail.
Looks like Leongsam thinks that too...................