• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please release Kinana

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yesterday..

Cause of death : Someone's cock stuck inside her mouth causing Kinana to choked to death..

wauhahahaaa!!!!..this is a very interesting and entertaining forum.
everyday , got something interesting happening.
i am waiting for the startling announcement from Alamak!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
have to say that I prefer kinana to kopisai.
at least kinana although irritating is clear and upfront about his/her agenda and although he/she spews rubbish, he/she does not spew shit.

yah lor
what to do
you kana inflicted with kopisaism
you just could not take the heat
the pain, the bruised ego and the fall...go see your doctor

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yes agree before kopisai come on kinana was the resident fuckee but kinana was never as vile as that kopi lump of shit.
Troll kinana might be but it is no spammer....it's one liner are pappy propaganda but much better than the broken record doggerel of that kopi turd.

yah lor
narong the sarong the lelong
always curry the big testicles like jw5
always trample the weak, the elderly like old kopisai
you too are inflicted...together with that intellectual dictactor jw5 - a good couple i must say

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
if jw5 and narong are not trolling
what is it they are doing
kopisai in every thread...nabeh
scared until lausai....sign of a twisted mind gone berserk!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you should ignore or snub your detractors and vice versa too..

good advice
should follow Mr Chon who has gone AWOL - unless kopisai is culled, he will never resurface....poor fella
time for kopisai to retire and go AWOL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kinana turned Kopisai thread. Cheers

absolutely agree.
these big cyberbullies can do magic - esp the intellectual blackmailer and that pea head narong
they can transform kinana into kopisai
turning a kannabeh thread into kankopisai shit...

okay must listen to sideswipe, time for kopisai to retire and go awol....better go before he is culled like kinana....poor fella

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good advice
should follow Mr Chon who has gone AWOL - unless kopisai is culled, he will never resurface....poor fella
time for kopisai to retire and go AWOL

you people probably enjoyed the tiffs. i am such a busybody, telling people to ignore each other..

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit !!!!

please release kinana, the forum languished in her absence
set her free, religious folder needs her piercing intelligence
exempt the fat fonts, exponents thrive in her combative belligerence
cute, silly and repulsive, kinana evokes confusing ambivalence

OMG ! Who just killed Kinana !

MBSSLOTS

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For the last time I am ordering you to use standard fonts for your messages or you'll be placed in moderation.

Better still, ban me outright cos I will stick to my fav fonts.
Even better still, ban or put into moderation those who use vulgarities.
What for you tolerate vulgarities and not my beautiful fonts?

If you have been here long enough, you should know that I am pedantic when it comes to housekeeping but liberal when it comes to content.

You have been placed under moderation so I can review your posts from now on. They will be allowed out of the moderation queue only if you revert to the default font size. I don't mind a variation of font size for emphasis when necessary but not in every single message.

Sam banned him for big fonts.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
First time I see someone becoming a love figure from a hated target :biggrin: