• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please recommend Singapore places of interest suitable for old people

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Froggy, drop this -can be a bit crowded, and more than some walking's needed too. Got to Q long for buggy train thing.
My 80+ old lady couldn't take it. And halsey02 is right, it's a blxxdy fabricated night jungle tour. F&B prices a rip off (coke circa 8/9 bucks?:rolleyes:)

Better off at museum places

hi bro, i think you are refering to Night Safari. Yes, long queue for night trams, old people can't see well at night, humid and hot experience.

I was refering to River Safari, animal exhibits are just meters apart. There is no tram/train ride, just an amazon river ride which i usually gives it a miss.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have overseas visitors coming over for 3 full days amoung them 2 very old almost 90. Can walk but better not too far. Any places of interest suitable for them preferably aircon.

You may want to consider this as it caters specifically to the elderly. Plus they provide free aircon.

1541421257000.png

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My family non gamble nor even buy lottery that's why I never huat and remain a lowly screw salesman.

Brother [joetys],
Very humble guy like you, whether or not financially wealthy, based on your photos, dining, and perspective in life, it looks like you live a satisfying and varied life.
May be, you are one of the most successful screw salesman.