• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please post responsibly to avoid misleading others

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
As titled and I believe this is quite self-explanatory in the face of what's happening in the world right now.

Spreading inaccurate or false information is incredibly irresponsible

millim6868

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually at first i read news from this forum n at first hv doubts ,but then i realise that wat bros post here are real n get first hand info when PAPigs try to delay n hide.Here we get the real facts,if wan fake news can go to the website we all know

theblackhole

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the world is one faked place
where got truth
everyone is lying
nothing in this world is truthful
just live and let live with the lies
even you are lying to yourself

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN indeed be a leesponsible poster like my uncle always give proofs whenever possible and soon par with sex organ at stake when the needs arises KNN