• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please make up your mind ...

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... I am 'born loser moronic pig' or 'born loser moronic son of the bitch' :confused::confused:

Today

12-09-2013 11:20 PM
you are a born loser moronic son of the bitch! I Fucked your prostitute whore mother!
suresh

Last Week

04-09-2013 03:57 PM
you are a bastard born loser moronic pig! I Fucked your prostitute whore mother!
somyy
03-09-2013 06:11 PM
you are a bastard born loser moronic pig! I Fucked your prostitute whore mother!
somyy

jw5

Loyal
u can cancel off common words on both sides ,,, if, after dat, dey r equal, den iz n identity ... :o

better to cancel off common alphabets on both sides, then with the remaining alphabets, repeat "friendship, courtship, hatred, love"............. :o

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
... I am 'born loser moronic pig' or 'born loser moronic son of the bitch' :confused::confused:

Today

12-09-2013 11:20 PM
you are a born loser moronic son of the bitch! I Fucked your prostitute whore mother!
suresh

Last Week

04-09-2013 03:57 PM
somyy
03-09-2013 06:11 PM
somyy

Hey! You got that too!? What the fuck is wrong with this guy? Can't even reply him leh!

jw5

Loyal
suresh

just kena the above from suresh.................. :rolleyes:

guess he didn't want people to know he jiak pah boh sai pang. :biggrin:

Kangtangman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today

"you are a born loser moronic son of the bitch! I Fucked your prostitute whore mother!
suresh"

Hi, I've received this above message this afternoon. Not sure what is this guy's intend, but I think he is a nut case....