• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please list objectively why this forum suddenly lost its

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5, fucking asshole...who are the kopishit gang??? When did I run riot? Did you run amok after being screwbnalled? Did you start using KNNBPCB after I confronted you and challenged you??? There are so many other forummers who went on a lynching rampage targeting Kopiuncle, did you say anything? There are so many fucking painters here in this forum with their bold and red KNNBPCB disrupting and spamminig this forum, did you say anything???

Why pick on kopiuncle? He is an easy target. You dare not fuck the CCCCbye Gang! You dare not challenge I H P and his clones!!! You can only BULLY AND ZAP weak clones from the darkness of your evil mind.

You have lost your credibility as an intellectual giant! You are fucked lah! You even threatened Kopiuncle in real life!!! You are damned fucked up!!!

Nowhere in jw5's post did he mention your nick at all. So why are you getting so worked up?

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is beginning to be like the wild wild west, where whoever has the most bullets and the best guns wins. No competition required. I used to come here to read good, quality news, untainted by Shitty Times. Now, it's getting too hard to filter out the good discussion threads when they are all being buried by the retarded ones. :o

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is beginning to be like the wild wild west, where whoever has the most bullets and the best guns wins. No competition required. I used to come here to read good, quality news, untainted by Shitty Times. Now, it's getting too hard to filter out the good discussion threads when they are all being buried by the retarded ones. :o

why dont you help to get rid of the retarded ones.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal

this is a good post. why dont you fuck the thug!

fuck your lao bu pua cheebye! :oIo::oIo::oIo: