• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please list objectively why this forum suddenly lost its

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't have to take my word for anything because I am not trying to be "credible". LOL.

Continue going after the low lying fruit. That's what sinkies have been doing all these years anyway.

now you admit after being scewballed and kopisaied!!!
you and your clone hunting skill now go to the dogs!!
your credibility was good until you kana screwballed and kopisaied!!!
now you are just another wasted forgotten rotting apple....lol!!!
only your poems still stand in good shape...I hope so..lol

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
In my opinion, there are 3 main reasons:

1. Deliberately disruptive monikers are allowed to run riot. Best example would be kopishit gang.

2. Too much bullshit and boasting and not enough real-life accounts. Samy Leong will remember that in the early days of the forum, not just sex FRs, but there would be people who would post things like this "This morning, I went to the pharmacy and saw this chiobu......................."

Instead we get even the so-called "credible" :rolleyes: forummers telling bullshit stories, like going to have bbq stingray at bedok when he was actually several thousand miles away in another country.

3. Recently, a disgusting trend started where certain forummers started to insist on their "credibility". They would start a quarrel with anyone who dared to question what they post, and constantly try to manipulate forummers to get "on their side" and support them whatever they did or said.
If any of you think that Harry is hated by Everyone and is nasty to Everyone, I'm afraid you are a very naive gongkia.

But instead of telling off these cunning wannabe credible shits, most forummers went after the harmless albeit obnoxious low-lying fruit like tonychat.

This is an internet forum where the members and by and large annonymous. Post what we have to say, put our point accross, make it as interesting and entertaining as possible, occasionally drop some gems or render some help, occasionally call someone laoyaosiew or laohiao, and move on to the next topic/thread. No need to constantly start threads or mention other internet monikers in our posts, while insisting on getting accolades, giving accolades or being regarded as "credible". Take a leaf out of the book of merlhaggard for example, and not those wannabe "credible" shit with their fucked up egoes and agendas.

JW5, fucking asshole...who are the kopishit gang??? When did I run riot? Did you run amok after being screwbnalled? Did you start using KNNBPCB after I confronted you and challenged you??? There are so many other forummers who went on a lynching rampage targeting Kopiuncle, did you say anything? There are so many fucking painters here in this forum with their bold and red KNNBPCB disrupting and spamminig this forum, did you say anything???

Why pick on kopiuncle? He is an easy target. You dare not fuck the CCCCbye Gang! You dare not challenge I H P and his clones!!! You can only BULLY AND ZAP weak clones from the darkness of your evil mind.

You have lost your credibility as an intellectual giant! You are fucked lah! You even threatened Kopiuncle in real life!!! You are damned fucked up!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Horrible accident - head and body are 5metres apart

kopiuncle n clones will suffer same fate if it sends out another zap

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
JW5 these are the motherfucking bastards who spam and disrupt the forum! Why don't you take them on!!! You fucking asshole hypocrite!!!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
momentum and its shine.

it will be too simplistically to blame it on disruptive kopiuncle and kopiclones

my first reason is the repulsive sinister anonymous zapping and private messages by one single "unknown" person for no rhyme or reason just to create friction and suspicion.

who is next?????????

hahahahhhaaa!!!!!!!!!!......................

you are the reason why this forum in your opinion has lost its momentum and shine
just look at your fucking own thread on the Rubbish Thread!!!

fucking utterly useless and stooped thread!!! and you are so proud of it all!!

yah , blame it on kopi and his gang!!! everything wrong blame kopi...anyone kana fucked or pm, blame kopi
yah so convenient!!

fuck you lah BKT!!!! go horses fuck th is year everyday!!!

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahahhahhhaa......................

Last edited:

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hahahhahhhaa......................

Mate...you are cursing the wrong guy. The one who sends out PMs and Friend requests is none other than Fishypie's clones.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mate...you are cursing the wrong guy. The one who sends out PMs and Friend requests is none other than Fishypie's clones.
just a gentle reminder, maybe even to myself for anonymous (not you) zapping only.

no problem with open ones.

Last edited:

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
momentum and its shine.

On the contrary, the forum is a lot more bustling than one year ago because it has a better balance of views, something that I welcome. It will shine better if the pro-PAP side has stronger arguments to show.

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
On the contrary, the forum is a lot more bustling than one year ago because it has a better balance of views, something that I welcome. It will shine better if the pro-PAP side has stronger arguments to show.

Well said. The forum is doing well. The pro-PAP side just rely on mainstream media rubbish to post.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Well said. The forum is doing well. The pro-PAP side just rely on mainstream media rubbish to post.

I do not. I rely on my own experiences based upon having lived in various countries to present my case. The PAP may not be perfect but it gets things right far more often compared to other governments around the world.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not. I rely on my own experiences based upon having lived in various countries to present my case. The PAP may not be perfect but it gets things right far more often compared to other governments around the world.

This is so true. A friend of mine who is just off to London to work for 2 years just whatsapp me a while ago ... he said "it is hard to adjust when you go from a developed country to a developing country. London is a Great city, great culture but NOT DEVELOPED" !

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have stayed in different countries and there are trade-offs everywhere. What you get in Singapore you don't get in another country, what you don't get in Singapore you find it in another country. It's quite balanced.

What is not balanced is that when it comes to politics, all political parties are struggling with majorities and not know what they will wake up to at the next election, but the PAP has it too easy.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have stayed in different countries and there are trade-offs everywhere. What you get in Singapore you don't get in another country, what you don't get in Singapore you find it in another country. It's quite balanced.

What is not balanced is that when it comes to politics, all political parties are struggling with majorities and not know what they will wake up to at the next election, but the PAP has it too easy.

there is only one good reason:

PAP is the best Party to govern Singapore.
PAP has shown it has the trust and confidence of the world to govern Singapore.
PAP is able to make itself relevant with changing landscape near and far.
PAP has brought Singapore from the third world to the first world.
PAP has brought Singapore from the ghettoes to the modern high skyscrapers and world class public housing.
PAP has transformed the country from attap houses to a modern metropolis within ONE GENERATION!!!
PAP has transformed a third world people into a world class governance within ONE GENERATION!!!
This is A MIRACLE!!! No other Party in the world can achieve so much within such a short period.
And thanks to our great founding leaders and the man who is responsible: MR LEE KUAN YEW!!!

MAJULAH MR LEE KUAN YEW!!! MAJULAH SINGAPURA!!!!

Last edited:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well said. I've upz my points.