• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Please Help Vote : Very Kind Lady is A Virgin. Agree?

Please Help Vote : Very Kind Lady is a Virgin. Agree?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Yes

• Yes

• Yes

• Total voters

AhΜeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please vote either Yes or Yes so that once and for all she can fuck off from this forum feeling happy that everyone agrees with her! And all her spamming can stop!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please vote either Yes or Yes so that once and for all she can fuck off from this forum feeling happy that everyone agrees with her! And all her spamming can stop!
Evil coward self entitled Malaysian criminal bully son of slut accusing me one. Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
download.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do think @ginfreely is a fucking slutty fuckslut even if she thinks she can command a higher price by calling herself a virgin. Anyone can tell that she's a gan bu phua cheebye.

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gin a virgin becos nobody want to tiew her or to kann her.
Her marriage was not consumated because he woke up and saw to his horror what he married to.
He ran away throwing Gin a pineapple to go korak herself

download.gif

Minions GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

Forward this on your WhatsApp and make this go viral.
Get this onto the handphones of all in Singapore

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I do think @ginfreely is a fucking slutty fuckslut even if she thinks she can command a higher price by calling herself a virgin. Anyone can tell that she's a gan bu phua cheebye.
I don’t need to do that as I am priceless virgin unlike your cheap dirty malay whore mother. You are shameless evil brown shit son of whore insulting chinese yellow pig.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her marriage was not consumated because he woke up and saw to his horror what he married to.

download.gif

VOTE OUT ALL THE MAGGOTS AND MAGGOTESS IN WHITE AND TURN STINKAPORE BACK INTO SINGAPORE

OR OUR KIDS END UP BECOMING SECURITY GUARDS TO BE KICKED IN FACE BY CECAs OR PANDA FOOD DELIVERIES OR PICKING UP CARDBOARDS OR SELLING TISSUE PAPER IN HAWKER CENTERS
Pui your filthy Malaysian whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don’t need to do that as I am priceless virgin unlike your cheap dirty malay whore mother. You are shameless evil brown shit son of whore insulting chinese yellow pig.

Priceless your cheebye.
Those who fuck and go without paying you doesn't mean you are priceless. You are just a cheap fucking prostitute/whore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Priceless your cheebye.
Those who fuck and go without paying you doesn't mean you are priceless. You are just a cheap fucking prostitute/whore.
Obviously you don’t understand the word priceless malay son of whore insulting chinese yellow pig. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

LaoTze

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="LaoTze, post: 3054761, member: 157200"

download.gif

Blissful peace ever since I threw that chow cheebye into ignore
Seen some kicking and muffled noises from that ignore bin that I laugh at

HA HA HAA HA HAA

download.gif

Valium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely your fucking cheebye will be spanked till your hymen shatter! I will fuck you with the ruler and slap your fucking face.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely your fucking cheebye will be spanked till your hymen shatter! I will fuck you with the ruler and slap your fucking face.
Obviously you don’t understand the word priceless malay son of whore insulting chinese yellow pig. Pui your filthy malay whore mother wife daughters phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
QUOTE="LaoTze, post: 3054761, member: 157200"

download.gif

Blissful peace ever since I threw that chow cheebye into ignore
Seen some kicking and muffled noises from that ignore bin that I laugh at

HA HA HAA HA HAA

download.gif

Pui your filthy Malaysian Cantonese whore mother wife daughters phua cb!