• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

please help to solve this riddle

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ref: LaMei and Wobble's posts on page 1

'do ministers need to pay tax'? Could not find the answer on google. Does anyone know?

Even if there is tax deduction, i do not think that is the reason. Rather, the donation will prevent a backlash of public opinion regarding suing to enrich themselves

In this way, it is very definite that they do not sue for money but rather to defend their reputation.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ref: LaMei and Wobble's posts on page 1

'do ministers need to pay tax'? Could not find the answer on google. Does anyone know?

Even if there is tax deduction, i do not think that is the reason. Rather, the donation will prevent a backlash of public opinion regarding suing to enrich themselves

In this way, it is very definite that they do not sue for money but rather to defend their reputation.

to the paps, donations fr won lawsuit is just a figure leeported to beneficiary - CHARITY. what charity is not leeported. it's simply a vague CHARITY like maybe the CHARITY OF THE AGGRIEVED FAMILEE:eek:

again, this is only leeported (reported). whether there is really physical transferrance, no one knows. ( and yes, as added bonus, the donors can claim for tax relief cos action already leeported publicly.)

but for those at the other losing ends, the losers really suffer pain pain. that one everyone knows.

what makes them time and again repeat the folly is rather a big RIDDLE to me:confused::confused:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
when figures of astronomical value are leeported in paper, how much do we know? it really doesn't matter whether the figures leeported are obscence profits or embarrassing losses. it's meaningless.

millions, billions, trillions..zillions and now CENTILLIONS!!....my god! all i know peasants ain't benefitting anything cos if there is such obscene "illions" leeported, every peasants should be celebrating and buring firecrackers and praying to tamasick as our magnificent GOD OF FORTUNE.

it turns out we are not. from managers to taxi-drivers to hawkers to road sweepers....practically everyone can be heard whinning: " MONEY IS DEFINITELY NOT ENOUGH."

so ....never trust all the figures LEEPORTED....they are merely vague zeroes that do not make any difference in our lives.

i didn't solve another RIDDLE but i guess i feel better knowing that it's really meaningless....so it's best left unsolved if we wanna live happier :smile: