• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Please Guess??? Beheading Executing of Teacher for Teaching Freedom in AMDK Cuntry!

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never said and will never say islam encourages even though al Qaeda funding predominantly comes from drug sale. I am just using drug trafficking as example to bring out my point since it is very well known.

Generally if the Malays were to practise Islam wholeheartedly chances of him into drugs very very slim. I was a volunteer and ever deal with those under rehabilitation.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never said and will never say islam encourages even though al Qaeda funding predominantly comes from drug sale. I am just using drug trafficking as example to bring out my point since it is very well known.

Can check with u. Since ur a xtian. Do u consider ur bible as the word of God?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only a stupid idiot will shout Allahu Akbar!
Incest Is Forbidden

"And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah] and was evil as a way. Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives until whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful."

- Quran, 4:22 - 23
Don't bluff lah u... Must be u wrote this yourself! Full of imagination lah u... LOL
Like I said many times, religion are all human creations, it's all fabricated.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can check with u. Since ur a xtian. Do u consider ur bible as the word of God?

The bible is macam compass that shows direction to the truth.

I can sponsor oversea muslims 1000 copies for them to burn and tear in pieces. If that can help muslims to be more peaceful.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Incest Is Forbidden

"And do not marry those [women] whom your fathers married, except what has already occurred. Indeed, it was an immorality and hateful [to Allah] and was evil as a way. Prohibited to you [for marriage] are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your father's sisters, your mother's sisters, your brother's daughters, your sister's daughters, your [milk] mothers who nursed you, your sisters through nursing, your wives' mothers, and your step-daughters under your guardianship [born] of your wives until whom you have gone in. But if you have not gone in unto them, there is no sin upon you. And [also prohibited are] the wives of your sons who are from your [own] loins, and that you take [in marriage] two sisters simultaneously, except for what has already occurred. Indeed, Allah is ever Forgiving and Merciful."

- Quran, 4:22 - 23

The quran is not the final word of islam, regardless of what it says. If muhammad committed incest, incest is permissible regardless of what allah says in the quran. Even a moslem child knows that. The behavior of the moslem prophet is the final authority on any matter in islam.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

islam has encouraged all sorts of wrongdoing through its god condoning the actions and deeds of muhammad and his companions, which include slave trafficking, banditry, jihad imperialism.

Every great person in islam became great through imitating the moslem prophet and the companions in jihad imperialism, slaughter, banditry, slave trafficking. They didn't become great in islam through philantrophy, scientific research or medicine.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have been more outraged about the worse atrocities committed by French troops and other kuffar troops, not justice as meted out by the heroic Martyr or the French revolutionaries against their despot,

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
They should have been more outraged about the worse atrocities committed by French troops and other kuffar troops, not justice as meted out by the heroic Martyr or the French revolutionaries against their despot,
Yes. The French committed atrocities when they colonised Algeria and Tunisia.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The bible is macam compass that shows direction to the truth.

I can sponsor oversea muslims 1000 copies for them to burn and tear in pieces. If that can help muslims to be more peaceful.

Straight to the point please. Are u a xtian? Do u believe the bible is the word of God?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, maybe u are right... But good thing Christians Buddhist n Hindus don't practised incest. LOL

Actually, they are the ones who do.

In stinkypura, it's the chinks who do so.

In Yankeeland, it's the cowboys rednecks who do so.

In CECA territory, it's again CECA internal affairs.
:redface:

Ask @syed putra for the reference. on Stinky chink incest.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
ALLAH SANCTIONS INCEST IN THE QUR’AN

Surah 25:54: It is He Who has created man from water: then has He established relationships of lineage and marriage: for thy Lord has power over all things. (Yusuf Ali)

Ibn Al-Arabi said, “Lineage is an expression referring to the mixture of fluids between a male and a female from a religious legal point of view. However, if this union (between male and female) occurs through disobedience (fornication) then the resulting child is not considered a part of a person’s true lineage. That is why a daughter born from adultery is not mentioned in Allah’s saying, ‘Prohibited to you (for marriage) are: your mothers and daughters’ (Surah 4:23) because she is not considered a daughter according to the most authentic teaching of our Islamic scholars and the most authentic teaching of our religion.

A daughter born out of wedlock is not considered as the daughter of the man. Consequently, it becomes permissible for him to marry her. The above Islamic ruling clearly states that “the resulting child is not considered a part of a person’s true lineage.” As a result, the daughter is regarded the same as any other unrelated woman. As such, Islam does not prohibit the marriage between the father and his own biological daughter who is born through fornication or adultery.

Did you pull that red colored part out of your posterior?

Where exactly/who exactly says that?

You mess up, you should admit like a man that you are an imbecile, illiterate moron, with low IQ stuck with idol worship of 330 million.

No need to deflect with made up, concocted, fabricated stories or arguments.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In France..

Hassan Bleibel
18 October 2020
Beheading Islam...
Beheading a teacher in france

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muhammed himself married his cousin and according to the Quran, Allah allows sexual relationships between cousins (Quran 4:23-24)

Don't lie kafir bastard.

In this day and age, with a few clicks very easy to find right info.

Don't lie.

Surah 4 Verse 23

˹Also˺ forbidden to you for marriage are your mothers, your daughters, your sisters, your paternal and maternal aunts, your brother’s daughters, your sister’s daughters, your foster-mothers, your foster-sisters, your mothers-in-law, your stepdaughters under your guardianship if you have consummated marriage with their mothers—but if you have not, then you can marry them—nor the wives of your own sons, nor two sisters together at the same time—except what was done previously. Surely Allah is All-Forgiving, Most Merciful. Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

Surah 4 Verse 24

Also ˹forbidden are˺ married women—except ˹female˺ captives in your possession.1 This is Allah’s commandment to you. Lawful to you are all beyond these—as long as you seek them with your wealth in a legal marriage, not in fornication. Give those you have consummated marriage with their due dowries. It is permissible to be mutually gracious regarding the set dowry. Surely Allah is All-Knowing, All-Wise. Dr. Mustafa Khattab, the Clear Quran

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The quran is not the final word of islam, regardless of what it says. If muhammad committed incest, incest is permissible regardless of what allah says in the quran. Even a moslem child knows that. The behavior of the moslem prophet is the final authority on any matter in islam.
The entire episode about mohamad could have been eradicated 170 years after his death. Nothing was written about him when he was alive. Whatever you read about mohamad were all written 170 years after his death. So we cannot verify what he actually did and what sort of person he was.

And who knows. So can the Quran since all scholars agree it was not written by mohamad.

Last edited:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
islam has encouraged all sorts of wrongdoing through its god condoning the actions and deeds of muhammad and his companions, which include slave trafficking, banditry, jihad imperialism.

Every great person in islam became great through imitating the moslem prophet and the companions in jihad imperialism, slaughter, banditry, slave trafficking. They didn't become great in islam through philantrophy, scientific research or medicine.

For filthy and repeated liars like you.

John Tan is a veritable faggot

Says ah Loong

xzpoixu-png.64023

:roflmao:

Right therapy for liars like you, I guess.

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal

This sick religion should be banned.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually, they are the ones who do.

In stinkypura, it's the chinks who do so.

In Yankeeland, it's the cowboys rednecks who do so.

In CECA territory, it's again CECA internal affairs.
:redface:

Ask @syed putra for the reference. on Stinky chink incest.
Not sure about the rest, all I know is only your kind will do incest.... Syed Putra can testify to this.