• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Another Terror Attack in France!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Beheading of infidels is promoted in the Koran and practise by very religious muslims from 7th century till 21st century.

God promises to "cast terror into the hearts of those who are bent on denying the truth; strike, then, their necks!" (Koran 8.12)

CECA still mad about 1200 years of slavery? as admitted by your saffron terrorist PM?

200 years under poms and 1000 years under various Muslim groups?

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have my suspicion over this incident.

While I said specifically other Muslims should sit this episode out, and let the three loudmouth, three stooges, Iran Turkey and Pakistan, show their mettle.

"Conveniently", someone went in beheaded somebody and "conveniently" keeps shouting Allahu Akbar in front of camera.

I think some Frog eaters get their ideas about Islam from jewish fictitious movies or wiki

:roflmao:

that's why kuffar 'intelligence' agencies create these childish false flag attacks

we were waiting for three stooges to show up and prove their mettle, against cheese eating surrender monkeys

while before three stooges not yet planned any attack, kuffar 'intelligence' agency activated their cells for a false flag attack liao.

looks like somebody too eager for a promotion.
:roflmao:

A Singaporean

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of coz it was nice! It must have been be carried out by that incest group we're always talking about here!
Cowardly acts as usual like I always say.
A good Muslim is a dead Muslim. The world must come together to turn Muslims into good Muslims. Enough of pc.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No I decided I didnt want to be involved in this discussion.

nightsafari Charlie99 Whistler asychee JohnDoe Innovestor ashjaw bluelobster exSingaporean moronrulez are all people I have met in person from this forum.
And they must be interested to know the clone account you're using to annoy everyone in this forum

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
And they must be interested to know the clone account you're using to annoy everyone in this forum

You find me annoying?

Sorry.

I will try better not to annoy people lah.

Actually sometimes I just want someone to talk to.

And one way is to post something a bit more controversial or inciting.

I really do not have a clone account.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You find me annoying?

Sorry.

I will try better not to annoy people lah.

Actually sometimes I just want someone to talk to.

And one way is to post something a bit more controversial or inciting.

I really do not have a clone account.
Oh please ... don't act innocent

Many bros here can spot your fucking clone. I'm being polite by calling out your shit first.

Unless you want to be the next Allen Chen or that HWZ pinoy doctor .. please carry on ...